TZ Emails

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
Got mine a few hours ago too ( $25 ). Also got first build of beta test as an iOS beta tester so those who pledged to beta test level should have a build soon if not already.

JosiahB

Nov 6, 2012
Has anyone at the $50 tier gotten the email yet? Cause I still haven't gotten one...

EDIT: Just now got it.

Last edited:

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I never got the email (or it was spam-filtered away), but I went to Kickstarter, saw the message banner and responded. I was in at $25.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
And *now* they post on Facebook with a link where you can create the elusive Pinball Arcade login. *sigh* Little late there guys.

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
Actually, that link is the same if you went to "register" from TPA directly...

Still a bit late to be helpful. They should have included this with the kickstarter e-mails so people who didn't have one could have one. I didn't even know of the TPA site to begin with, it's not linked (that I could find) on Farsight's site, and i haven't been here a whole lot so I'd not seen one here either.

Worf

Aug 12, 2012
Seems wierd, but the KS survey only asked for my shipping information and nothing about my Farsight account?

Red_Chaos1

Sep 28, 2012
So now that I am aware that I used the wrong e-mail address when replying, I am not sure what to do. Guess it's time to start looking around.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.