[Unofficial] Community poll for next TPA Kickstarter

Which table would you contribute to?

• T2 Judgement Day (Williams - 1991)

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Star Wars (Data East - 1992)

Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Bram Stoker's Dracula (Williams - 1993)

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • Indiana Jones The Pinball Adventure (Williams - 1993)

Votes: 40 56.3%
  • Jurassic Park (Data East - 1993)

Votes: 11 15.5%
  • The Shadow (Bally - 1994)

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • Dirty Harry (1995 - Williams)

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Big Bang Bar (Capcom - 1996)

Votes: 12 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clawhammer

Nov 1, 2012
Interesting choice on FS's part to choose T2 as the next kickstarter, seems like there is other games that would garner more enthusiasm. I'm speaking partially for myself there. I hope they make the Super Jackpot difficult to hit on TPA.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Interesting choice on FS's part to choose T2 as the next kickstarter, seems like there is other games that would garner more enthusiasm. I'm speaking partially for myself there. I hope they make the Super Jackpot difficult to hit on TPA.

Just keep in mind that some licenses take longer to acquire than others. Once FarSight agrees on a figure for a certain license, they have a limited time frame to act on it or they would have to renegotiate the licensing fees all over again.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
+ 1 for Indiana Jones. Have had a look at videos of all the tables, (apart from Star Wars, can't find it on archives), & Indiana looks like a fun table. I'm not saying the others don't, just this one stood out a bit. Dirty Harry would be cool, just to have, 'Clint the Squint,' barking at you! :cool:

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
The Shadow is an awesome pin but I won't vote for it as I'd rather get a table added to TPA that I don't own. I think there should have been a pre-poll thread first to see what should be in the poll, like Jeff's questions for Bobby threads.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I still call B.S. on the whole emulation thing. There is no reason I should have been playing Big Bang Bar in VP 6 years ago by that logic. If they came out and said it wasn't possible on the mobile side of things, I might believe that, barely.

I just want someone to explain why something that was emulated just fine (granted, with a different program) years ago is not possible with today's hardware.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
I still call B.S. on the whole emulation thing. There is no reason I should have been playing Big Bang Bar in VP 6 years ago by that logic. If they came out and said it wasn't possible on the mobile side of things, I might believe that, barely.

I just want someone to explain why something that was emulated just fine (granted, with a different program) years ago is not possible with today's hardware.

My HTC Incredible or whatever Android phone, which isn't *all* that old, can pretty much only run their Firepower and Big Shot tables at a decent framerate. : P

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts