Version 1.31.8

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
On steam, you still can't buy season 4, and the price for the seasons is listed as (ERROR).

If you click to buy either, it just goes back to the table selection screen. :-(

Are you still seeing this in 1.31.8? Appears to work in my build.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
T2 still has that annoying pinkish colour.Does not look good at all

I see the same on the STNG table on the left ramp. I checked some videos of the real table and there the ramp and the sign for Lock & Jackpot over the ramp don't look that pinkish.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
thx for the BSD portrait camera 4 fix! it looks and plays way better like this.Please consider doing the same on other tables like MonsterBash,Creature of the Black Lagoon etc!

hammr25

Oct 4, 2012
There's something strange going on with entering initials into Phantom of the Opera in 1.31.8. I set the initials as "RWH" in both the 14.6 million and 3.5 million scores. It worked fine Saturday for whatever score I used to have on the bottom.

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
There's something strange going on with entering initials into Phantom of the Opera in 1.31.8. I set the initials as "RWH" in both the 14.6 million and 3.5 million scores. It worked fine Saturday for whatever score I used to have on the bottom.

initials.jpg

I reported it already. Should be fixed sometime this week.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I see the same on the STNG table on the left ramp. I checked some videos of the real table and there the ramp and the sign for Lock & Jackpot over the ramp don't look that pinkish.

T2 still has that annoying pinkish colour.Does not look good at all
This is caused by the imaginary room lihgting above the table. Not the textures.
There are a few tables suffering from it, while others are perfectly neutral.
Cactus canyon (guns) and white water (pink panter, pink beard, pink water) are good examples.
Either the settings for the lighting is hard to change, or the overall look of the table needs this to be more vibrant or sth.
If dx11 arrives it would be great to change brightness and color of the arcade lighting yourself... but that is just another dream.

Biff

Sep 18, 2012
Yeah, wait until the new lighting tech comes out on PC.

newlighting.jpg

But the updated T2 definitely looks better than before.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
This version keeps randomly not saving the goals for me. I'll exit the game with the exit the game button but when i open it back up later on things I just did are no longer done, the achievement on steam stays though.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I experienced the same lately. I think it was Scared Stiff, where I had this issue.

Pete

Jul 16, 2012
Im experienceing this on what seems to be every table. I recently had to start all my goals over becouse i uninstalled than reinstalled steam not knowing that would wipe all my saves. Man that was a pain. Anyway keep having to redo the same goals over and over and its really frustrating. Gonna have to stop playing till they fix it so I dont go insane

Gozer

Jun 10, 2013
For some reason the cloud save for TPA is really wonky when you reinstall TPA. It doesn't seem to properly download your save from steam cloud. I've lost goals because of this but thankfully I backed up my high scores save file and didn't lose much.

You guys might want to start doing the same.

High score save location is:
C:\Users\user name\My Games\Pinball Arcade

Also, when you complete goals while playing a table don't just immediately quit the table. You will lose the goals you just completed. You want to properly finish the game (drain all balls) and get a score screen. That should save the goals you just completed.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
All high scores are missing from my game. I am using the PC version. I don't see any high scores at all, friends or otherwise. Every table shows "NONE" for any high score, weekly, monthly and all time. I noticed this after obtaining a personal best high score on White Water. I'm still showing as being logged in. On the official Pinball Arcade site that shows the leaderboards, I do see my older efforts, such as a top 10 in the weekly Gorgar table (Crazy Newt), but my recent White Water high score is not shown. My friends list looks fine in Steam. Any ideas what happened or how to fix it?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Can't log in once I log out. The link that pops up does not work for me either, though I can navigate to the main link https://www.pinballanalytics.com/ and then login using the "My Account" link. This user name and password shows "Failed Login" when attempting to log in while in the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts