Vote for a classic Bally table! (Closed)

Which classic Bally table should FarSight release first?

• 8 Ball Deluxe

Votes: 146 43.5%
  • Centaur

Votes: 153 45.5%
  • Fireball

Votes: 37 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
I think one reason why it seems so popular is because it's not in TPA yet (and may very well never be). If EBD had won, then Centaur would be the popular table from that era that folks would be clammoring for.

I can guaruntee that I would have been b1tching, moaning and whining for Centaur had it not won. :)

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Bally did have a great run of tables during the early 80's. Paragon is underrated. Spectrum is another one. Xenon is still pretty fun to play. Fathom is beyond awesome. Medusa is good. Embryon, Mata Hari and Elektra are all worth considering. They almost all had crazy artwork. Probably lots of drugs in the art department of Bally during that time.

Everything you said is true. :)

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
If not for the reticence on EMs they could re-release Ace High, which was a table I quite enjoyed from the Gottlieb collection - more than Central Park.

Mark W**a

Banned
Sep 7, 2012
I hate when people call Xenon shallow. What makes it any more shallow than, say, Gorgar? It's got a MB, the bonus Multiplier can be seriously juiced, a super-spinner, a bank of drops, 3 pops, 4 buttons up top, and two yellow lights on the left side which I don't understand lol. It's also got far and away the best voice package of any game from that era including Centaur, not to mention, a really cool music track that speeds up to infinity and gets the adrenaline pumping.

It's also HEAVILY requested. I really hope we see it in either PBAD or PBA.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
On first glance Xenon doesn't look too deep, but the sound and visuals are amazing and if Centaur is worth playing (which it is) then so is Xenon!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.