We broke the barrier

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Yes it is from The Night Stalker. I'm a big fan of older TV, and of TVshowsondvd.com as well. You are my source for all my TV release news. Love old shows like Night Stalker, Cannon, Bob Newhart, etc. Sorry to ramble off topic, but I do love this forum and the people on it. Sometimes I come in here when the table aren't being too friendly on TPA.

Oh you'd love the basic cable channel here ME TV , We get Canon, Rockford Files, Hogan's Heroes , Batman, Twilight Zone , Star Trek TOS , Newhart, Dick VanDyke , Get Smart, and some really rare stuff like Boris Karloff Presents and The Untouchables

just to name some few .

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have that channel. MeTV is my favorite. Just finished watching Hogan's Heroes. I also record Cannon, Hawaii Five O, and others. I watch them when I get home from work while I play TPA. My wife hates those old shows. Luckily she usually works til 8 or so.

Squid

Senior Creature
Mar 22, 2012
I grew up with some Peter Gunn. (Best theme song ever! Followed closely by Hawai'i 5-0. The Ventures rock!)

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Anyone want to bet the DLC # 3 Xbox 360 news pushes the limit again? 08-14-2012 9:23AM , because the forums already getting hard to load right now , and it's pretty early .

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Anyone want to bet the DLC # 3 Xbox 360 news pushes the limit again? 08-14-2012 9:23AM , because the forums already getting hard to load right now , and it's pretty early .

Dont think so, last time there was some dleya between the announcement and the tables coming up. The twilight zone (hah) in between is where people go looking for info, band together and F5 forums to see if anyone has gotten something yet. This time the tables just popped up and people can play em.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
This is a wonderful forum and quite a community that has been built. Very jovial and friendly. Much like an arcade, this place is a rare sight indeed.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I was there that day...
I dont want to brag about it since we gained so many....
But telling you about it, well... words,wont explain what exactly happen that day...
All I can say is, a BROTHERHOOD WAS BORN!

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
I have that channel. MeTV is my favorite. Just finished watching Hogan's Heroes. I also record Cannon, Hawaii Five O, and others. I watch them when I get home from work while I play TPA. My wife hates those old shows. Luckily she usually works til 8 or so.

Did you catch sunday's Boris Karrloff Presents Marathon? On Charter it was bad reception all day until after it ended , it's like they know what I want to see and puposefully screw it up.

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
"Most users ever online was 201, Today at 11:56 AM."

Another threshold crossed!

tumblrmbg7m1l2gn1rafrbu.jpg

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Did you catch sunday's Boris Karrloff Presents Marathon? On Charter it was bad reception all day until after it ended , it's like they know what I want to see and puposefully screw it up.

No I totally missed it. I love the show Thriller with Boris Karrloff. Was it a marathon of that, or something completely different?

201 is not bad. Those DLC releases bring in the people.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.