We broke the barrier

dach

May 29, 2013
I like the friendly nature of this forum. Not only do we share a common love of pinball but so many other things. Music, literature and old TV . ( I'm a big fan of the Rockford files. To bad there isn't a table with Jim, Rocky , Beth and of course Angel covering the drains

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
I think that the forum will only continue to grow - especially when the 360 & PC are online & the new consoles are online.
Plus I'd think there would be a jump here when TAF KS starts...

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I like the friendly nature of this forum. Not only do we share a common love of pinball but so many other things. Music, literature and old TV . ( I'm a big fan of the Rockford files. To bad there isn't a table with Jim, Rocky , Beth and of course Angel covering the drains

A Rockford table would be great. A modern table but with some throwback features for that nostalgic '70s EM era. That would be a lot of fun to design. The car would have to be a main feature as well. I picture an answering machine multi-ball. All the lights on the table go dark as the audio begins to play..."This is Jim Rockford, at the tone leave your name and message. I'll get back to you." Then at the beep the first ball launches. As the caller's message is heard the rest of the balls are released as well as turning up some table lights. "It's Aundra. Remember last summer at Pat's? I've got a twelve hour layover before I go to Chicago. How about it?"

N

netizen

Rockford would need three things:
The Music
The Car Chases
and the Reverse to First 180 in the DMD as a standard animation for things like combos

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.