What Table Next for PS3?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I'd say, if not by the end of July, all tables are not released, don't bother for next season PS3 owners. Farsight COULD have & SHOULD have launched this on Steam. It was & is their main focus, from the get go. Make no mistake about it!!! Instead they opted for X360 on launch, which is pretty darned good vs. the PS3 version that gets thrown together like bad cookie dough.

I think the 360 version has had one or two more issues than PS3.

As for the topic, I think we can say now that tables 36-38 will be next, as they are shortly launching on PS4. So that's Cyclone, JackBot and Xenon. Hopefully shouldn't be too long considering the PS4 version are out shortly, but you never know...

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I think the 360 version has had one or two more issues than PS3.

Yep, the megapatch has improved the PS3 version a lot.

The main problem now is the PS3 version still doesn't have features that others devices have almost since the launch: HOF points, Challenge Mode.

And some desynchronized leaderboards too (BH and FH).

And the attract mode music after a game cuts suddenly.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Yep, the megapatch has improved the PS3 version a lot.

The main problem now is the PS3 version still doesn't have features that others devices have almost since the launch: HOF points, Challenge Mode.

And some desynchronized leaderboards too (BH and FH).

And the attract mode music after a game cuts suddenly.

When you go into the table guide while the attract mode music is still playing... MY EARS

I reckon we probably won't get those features on PS3 by this stage. Farsight surely must be getting ready to pull the plug. I reckon we might get Season 5, but I don't think the PS3 version will have much hope after that.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
When you go into the table guide while the attract mode music is still playing... MY EARS

:D Yep, some kind of experimental music.

Well, at least on some tables, there's a fade out rather than a harsh cut.

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Official statement on fb: We are almost done with season 4, and upon its completion we will be start to release the rest of the tables for consoles.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
please dont get me addicted to this thread again.. I didnt expect to look here until end of sept. or near the Halloween table (mobile) release.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I'm so glad to not have purchased the Season 4 pass. Because what's the point to buy a Season pass if the tables are released 6 months after all the other devices?

The Night Flier

Jun 10, 2014
Will Season 5 come to PS3? Or is Season 4 final?

Since nothing to the contrary has been announced i figure TPA will continue as usual on PS3.But it is a valid question.Would be nice if one of the Farsight officials that float around here would comment on such things.

I'm so glad to not have purchased the Season 4 pass. Because what's the point to buy a Season pass if the tables are released 6 months after all the other devices?

I'm bound to pick up all of the TPA releases so the Season Pass certainly makes financial sense.But the idea of a Season that has a constant release schedule that one can look forward to is led ad absurdum by Farsight on the PS3.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
Were working on the rest of season 4 now and we plan to continue to support PS3 into Season 5.

now that's a sweet early treat; nice to hear about that! :) tough times to plan for the future with os's and consoles, but shoot, we're not in the kinda economic age where people are gonna rebuy everything every five years (let alone ten!) i like some thinking towards longevity.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
now that's a sweet early treat; nice to hear about that! :) tough times to plan for the future with os's and consoles, but shoot, we're not in the kinda economic age where people are gonna rebuy everything every five years (let alone ten!) i like some thinking towards longevity.

It makes sense considering the PS3 user base is so huge.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts