Whats the best Zen Marvel table?

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
Civil War isn't my cup of tea, but anyone looking for a really difficult table with a very deep rules set would do well with it. I really don't have any complaints with it except that it talks too much

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Wolverine is great fun, perfect balance of realism and fantasy (i'm a sucker for the animated stuff).

I love the ramps in Spiderman.

SilverBallAddict

Sep 1, 2012
For something a bit different & at only £1.99, Plants Vs Zombies is a fun, bright table. It might not have the appeal of some of the other well known character tables, but as a standalone is quite interesting.

Pinandy

Aug 30, 2012
I like Spider-Man and Iron Man because the lower playfield is not so full with targets and so on...

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Sorcerer's Lair, far and away, for me. I like pretty much every table, except the original four, but Sorcerer's Lair is the best.

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
As far as the Marvel tables go Infinity Guantlet is the best, X-Men is great, and World War Hulk is awesome too

Edit: Wolverine is also very rad

MWink

Jan 13, 2013
Fear Itself, no question. It's the closest I've found to a perfect pinball experience. It's not too easy or hard, fantastic layout, amazing music, good sound effects, and neat graphics. My only complaint is the tedious mini game that involves knocking the hammer around. There are other good tables like Wolverine, Blade, Spiderman, etc. but I definitely think Fear Itself is the best of the Marvel tables.

Jericho

Jul 25, 2013
Not to much love happening for Fantastic Four? Not only is it my favourite Marvel table it's my fave Zen table overall. Captain America and World War Hulk deserve high praise too.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
My favourite is probably Thor, which I'm surprised to see I'm the first to mention positively. The design and rules are relatively traditional, but the shots work well. I like it for short, quick bursts. If I want a complex game, I'll go for Civil War. Although the rules in that one are so strange it takes a while to relearn how to play it after not playing it for a month or two.

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Wow! Unanimous love for Blade! I just started playing the tables for the first time thanks to the bundle, and Blade was the one I liked most so far too. Then I come here and see everyone else thought the same! I kinda liked Fear Itself too. I want to play Civil War but it didn't come with the HB, so I might just try out the demo.

N

netizen

Moon Knight
Wolverine
World War Hulk
Spiderman
Captain America
Infinity Gauntlet
No Fear

The rest are all pretty ramp happy, but if that's your thing then they meet that need really well.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Just bought the Avengers pack and I really like it!

Infinity Gauntlet and Fear Itself are great.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
had a bash on Steam version of Zen at the weekend now that I can play in portrait and with xbox wireless controller. Quite enjoyed it. Presentation and polish better than TPA but prefer the physics and game play in TPA.

Only played the free Sorcerer table at the moment but interested in the marvel pack £6.99. How much was it going for in the recent sale? Might just wait for the next sale if major discount.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.