Whats the best Zen Marvel table?

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
had a bash on Steam version of Zen at the weekend now that I can play in portrait and with xbox wireless controller. Quite enjoyed it. Presentation and polish better than TPA but prefer the physics and game play in TPA.

Only played the free Sorcerer table at the moment but interested in the marvel pack £6.99. How much was it going for in the recent sale? Might just wait for the next sale if major discount.

During the Winter Sale, everything was 50% off except for when they did a temporary flash sale, which dropped 'em to 75% off. I recommend having a little patience. Zen tables were also on sale during the Autumn sale, so you can bet they'll be on sale again.

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
A little follow-up.

I guess there is no 'BEST' Marvel table. It really depends on what you like and don't like. If I had to list all the tables in any order it would be very difficult only because it also depends on what mood I'm in to play.

Fear Itself - My stand out favorite. Challenging missions and over-all great feel to this table.
X-men - Didn't realize how deep this table really was. At first I thought is was bland then I really dug the table. I think it's pretty challenging to light up the X-MEN letters and beat the wizards mode.
Civil War - I really like challenging tables and the table is challenging when you have to deal with the heroes joining the others side and try to get them back.

Those are my go to tables as well as Fantastic Four, Thor, Avengers, Infinity Gauntlet, In most cases Dr Strange because it's 'new'

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
So I got the Marvel #1 pack with Spiderman, Wolverine, Iron Man, and Blade. I really like the Wolverine and Blade tables!

I'd say that Fear Itself, Infinity Gauntlet, Wolverine, and Blade are my favorites.

Eaton Beaver

Jan 25, 2014
I have all 16 tables for Marvel Pinball and have been playing it a bunch over the past several days. I really enjoy Fear Itself, Doctor Strange, Ghost Rider, Avengers, Moon Knight and Fantastic Four the most. I sent out a bunch of friend requests for the game on iOS Game Center and my Game Center ID is: Mongolo1d.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.