What's the table for next month going to be?

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
I'm with you there Rich. Everytime I stepped up to a Hurricane, I always left disappointed. Especially since I loved Comet and Cyclone.

That is my thought, exactly.

Even if it's just a simple table, I sure would like to have Comet be part of TPA. It was the first pin I scored a million on in one shot up the Comet ramp. Back in the time this Teek was so excited to get a million on one ramp shot.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Well... Hurricane was the table, for me. As in, the one that got me started. The bar I hung out at in my first year at Uni, the table that was there in September was Hurricane. So it got played. Sober at first, drunk later on. We learned to hate the Dummy, we learned to swipe jackpots from the last player, we dumped many many pound coins in that table. So it may not be the best table, but for me it will always be the table.

This post brought to you by Rose Tinted Nostalgia Inc. :D

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
That is my thought, exactly.

Even if it's just a simple table, I sure would like to have Comet be part of TPA. It was the first pin I scored a million on in one shot up the Comet ramp. Back in the time this Teek was so excited to get a million on one ramp shot.

I hope not, if they went Cyclone, Hurricane AND Comet I would give up on TPA and just stick with the tables I already got. If I knew this season was going to turn out this way I never would have gotten it.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
So does anyone know if TPA is counting El Dorado and Fireball as 1 table (DLC46) or 2 tables (DLC46 & DLC47)? If they take up 2 slots in the season, I am not going to be happy.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
So does anyone know if TPA is counting El Dorado and Fireball as 1 table (DLC46) or 2 tables (DLC46 & DLC47)? If they take up 2 slots in the season, I am not going to be happy.

You've got some real hate for this season, don't cha? Never knew The Getaway, F-14, No Fear, and Judge Dredd were so despicable (Frankenstein I can see being a question mark). El Dorado and Fireball are one pack. Have you even given either a shot at being somewhat enjoyable? Also, you only need like only 6 of the 10 tables in a season to break even when purchasing a pass.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
You've got some real hate for this season, don't cha? Never knew The Getaway, F-14, No Fear, and Judge Dredd were so despicable (Frankenstein I can see being a question mark). El Dorado and Fireball are one pack. Have you even given either a shot at being somewhat enjoyable? Also, you only need like only 6 of the 10 tables in a season to break even when purchasing a pass.

No Fear and Frankenstein stinks, not a fan of Getaway or F-14 never understood why people were so psyched about either. Judge Dredd is okay as a flashy theme table. Fireball & El Dorado are a nice addition so long as they count as 1 entry. But so far if I had known what the tables were going to be, I'd only have bought Judge Dredd and maybe Fireball/El Dorado if it was a 2 for 1 just to have something new. This season is a serious dud for me.

So far there has never been a season where there were not atleast 6 I would have been able to stop myself from buying. This season I can do without all of them so far.

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Sorry to hear this Rich, I happen to think season 5 is quite good so far! F14 and HSII are classics that often get played in tournaments. Both are very fast paced IRL. I also liked No Fear and Judge Dredd more than I would have thought. Great to see the EM crowd get served again and Fireball is such a classic too. Anyway to each his own I guess. I do think season 4 had a stronger lineup, especially with TAF in the mix.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
No need to be sorry, I just hope they pull out some good ones for the last 3 because I found hurricane to be a real letdown IRL.

DoX

May 3, 2013
Season 5 is good so far in my opinion. Ok, I don't like EM's very much (not my time), but I do understand there are people who like them, and that there should be something for everyone. Good season.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I am very fortunate to have the tables from Season 5. Nostalgia doesn't always get digitized! JD and Frankenstein are great and are tables I will never get to play in real life. It's not my favorite season but always happy to see tables pushed out monthly regardless of what they are.

(Kinda reminds me of a favorite artist you like that puts out their nth album and people complain because it's not like their roots). We are in no position to be picky in this predicament of a game we play.

With 60+ tables be thankful! Can't stress it enough (thinking back to when this all started when we had to play the same dozen tables over and over imagining what the next few years will be like)

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
Sorry to hear this Rich, I happen to think season 5 is quite good so far! F14 and HSII are classics that often get played in tournaments. Both are very fast paced IRL.

totally agree with that. Got so many memories with HS2/Getaway ...

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Well, with lots of great tables still out there, hopefully it mean season 6 will just be that much better! I personally have liked season 5 but not overly psyched on it myself.

Members online

Members online