when's the upcoming DLC coming up? I want to Doctor the Dude w/ fire POWAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Wow Sony really cares that little about DLC? Or is it a case that we are not the latest Battlefield pack or Call of Duty pack...sometimes there is some favoritism towards the larger companoes. I know they lay their whole DLC pack out ahead of time with the season passes, but they need to understand to the pinball community it's like getting 2 new games! But at least it's nowhere near as bad as M$.

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
Wow, I can't even remember the last time I even turned on my xbox... that used to be primary game system before they lagged on TPA content. Since then I picked up a PS3 and a few real pins as well. :)

Mk pinball fan

Jul 11, 2012
When I listening to the Playstation Blog Cast this week, no mention of the Pinball Arcade DLC. In the past, they usually state several days in advance the DLC release. Let's hope they just forgot, or it's a surprise! Keep your fingers crossed. I'm ready for the Doctor! It would make a nice surprise for the end of the month.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Trophies for Dr. Dude, Firepower, Cactus Canyon and Central Park are now in Sony's database and ready for activation...keep an eye on the Playstation Blog for the next 24-48 (72 for Europe) hours. :)

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Even if it comes out this week I'm not overly excited as I was with this pack as I was with Star Trek and Attack from Mars. Firepower I may be interested in as I love Williams tables. I'm more looking forward to Cactus Canyon and White water/Space Shuttle than Dr Dude but we wont see these on the PS3 for quite some time.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
There's a lot of DLC that they never ever list. Usually they don't list DLC unless it's something they deem important like the Skyrim DLC or maybe BOPS 2 DLC....Could there be a way of maybe selling a season pass? Sony seems to respond to that, that is if the store works correctly lol. :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah it's weird, some weeks they list DLC, some weeks they don't. They didn't this week so we'll just have to see what's actually released later today.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Table pack 11 (Dr. Dude and Firepower) is now in the PSN store. I'll have some screen photos shortly.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Or...actually I won't because there's no game update to make them selectable in-game. Well...this is a new one. : P

pinbot-76

Jul 11, 2012
Downloaded & installed these, but the titles are not appearing in my TPA game list. Is this happening to anyone else or am I in the twilight zone here?

Wigoutboy

Sep 5, 2012
It's happening to me too, on both the Vita and PS3. Nuuuu. Maybe it needs a patch or something.

Same here. Just downloaded table pack 11 and installed, but the tables won't show up on the game menu :(

Wow this is so disappointing. It was such a nice surprise to see them pop up on the PSN update today, and now it seems like we need a patch for them to appear in game.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Same here! Perhaps it is a timed event. Hopefully it will work this evening! But why offer in PSN store for download if it won't work right away? Strange indeed, hopefully we will have good news soon on what happened!

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
same here freelance. not working for either system. I loathe to call 1 800 345 sony. those guys don't know crap. just gonna wait a few hours and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.