when's the upcoming DLC coming up? I want to Doctor the Dude w/ fire POWAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
It is not appearing because Sony has not activated patch 2.10...Somebody get on those heathens, we wanna play pinball! :)

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Yeah it's weird, some weeks they list DLC, some weeks they don't. They didn't this week so we'll just have to see what's actually released later today.

Ah you know, I think I've been getting confused because they have two separate weekly features that list different things: their "The Drop" article seems to come out earlier, and doesn't list DLC; the actual "PlayStation Store Update" article comes out later in the day and does list DLC--today's is here and does include the TPA table pack (and ST:TNG custom ball, apparently, which I didn't spot in the store : p):

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/04/30/playstation-store-update-289/

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Even if it comes out this week I'm not overly excited as I was with this pack as I was with Star Trek and Attack from Mars. Firepower I may be interested in as I love Williams tables. I'm more looking forward to Cactus Canyon and White water/Space Shuttle than Dr Dude but we wont see these on the PS3 for quite some time.

Firepower is by the great steve ritchie so I'd say you should definitely be interested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.