Where is season 4 ? It's releases on PS4 , so where's the month lead ?

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Looks like people are starting to be able to buy the season 4 tables, but it's still taking time to propagate across their servers. So if it's not available now, it should be in the next couple hours.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Looks like people are starting to be able to buy the season 4 tables, but it's still taking time to propagate across their servers. So if it's not available now, it should be in the next couple hours.

Good to hear. I'll check when I get home.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014
Is anyone able to get these? I can't even demo the tables, all I get is "Xbox Live Marketplace can't be reached". The game updated itself and S4 is visible, as are all the tables & theme music.

dynamike

Mar 20, 2015
Addams Family ball pack is available, rumble now works, and alternative flipper buttons are available. However, no Addams Family game in the Xbox One Marketplace. Farsight keeps saying that it will be here shortly and it never appears.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
If it's not working by now, it's definitely not just waiting for publishing to be finished. Especially since people with codes have it.

Clearly there's something else wrong. At this point, I wouldn't expect it before the middle of next week. I'm just hoping we don't have to wait for another update for it to actually work - since that would probably be at the end of season 4.

Whiplash41594

Jan 28, 2015
Is anybody contacting Microsoft Support? I'm going to try and send some tweets, far as we know, they think the game is available, no problem. No one can connect to the marketplace, so whatever they did before, that they referenced as far as the back end part of publishing, did diddly squat. I was thinking it worked because of TAF on the leaderboards, but I think that's only people with codes. They need to know that what they fixed needs to be re-fixed, and fixed right.

Retweet this like crazy, so it will get noticed by SOMEBODY. It's the only way this is going to be fixed.

https://twitter.com/PinballArcade/status/579001672971657217

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
So as far as FS are concerned the game is available?, as im still unable to connect to the marketplace. Speaking of which, should the season packs be available on the xbox marketplace itself, as i cant see any season packs at all!??

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
If it's not working by now, it's definitely not just waiting for publishing to be finished. Especially since people with codes have it.

Clearly there's something else wrong. At this point, I wouldn't expect it before the middle of next week. I'm just hoping we don't have to wait for another update for it to actually work - since that would probably be at the end of season 4.

I agree. My guess is that it will available on Wednesday. Oh well,at least I can work on some other games until then.

Whiplash41594

Jan 28, 2015
You're very welcome. I'm anxious to play, we just have to wait for the correct person to hear about the problem. Hopefully this speeds that process along :)

Whiplash41594

Jan 28, 2015
yep, looks that way. it's now a waiting game for enough people to complain, and the right person at FS or MS to make the proper adjustment.

Jan 6, 2013
If you had to pick a new console the Xbox one or the ps4 strictly for the tpa witch would you rather have i am thinking about getting a new console i am having a hard time deciding thanks

Last edited:

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Hey off the topic here i just wanted to ask you if your avatar pic is a dragon from a game called adventure from the atari 2600 back in the 70s it has been a long time and gave me a flash back from when i was a kid i loved that game but not sure if it is

Me? Yes, that's absolutely what it is. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.