Where is season 4 ? It's releases on PS4 , so where's the month lead ?

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Farsight has a new Twitter thread on this now, looking for info from people.

https://twitter.com/PinballArcade/status/580069816532267008

Hey, Xbox One fans! If you're still experiencing issues, what region are you located from? We're having Microsoft look into it specifically.

Edit: And at least some responses indicate that people have been able to purchase Season 4 successfully, if I'm understanding things right. Can anyone try?

Last edited:

Indy99

May 24, 2013
I was ablew to purchase Season 4 today. I also redeemed my KS code for the Addams ball pack and Gold Edition. Played around with the new season 4 tables and they look pretty nice. Very happy still about the udpate allowing us to use the bumbers for the flipper buttons. It has really enhanced the experience for me. However - Still very, very disapointed in the lack of bugs fixed in the season 1-3 tables. Were these even touched? All the glaring bugs still seem to be there.

dynamike

Mar 20, 2015
Finally got Season 4. Only purchased Addams Family and Earthquake. Addams Family is unreal. Farsight deserves an Oscar for this one. Used to own the actual pinball and regret listening to my wife nagging to get rid of it. Farsights plays much better than my old one because everything works. Looks beautiful on the XBox One. If there is only one table to buy, this is it. Actually, I like a lot of their tables but this is the best. The later tables are getting much better in quality.

Whiplash41594

Jan 28, 2015
About time. Hope my badgering the heck out of them helped speed it along.

I'm wondering what the problem was.

Last edited:

dynamike

Mar 20, 2015
Whiplash, you did a great job on this. My kids and myself thank you. My wife does not thank you because I will not be seeing her for a while. My new family for the next couple of days is the Addams Family. Also, Earthshaker is a really good game, especially with the rumble for the controllers. A lot different than most games. The rest of season 4 I passed on after playing the trial versions. Phantom was borderline but just not enough to do it for me.

Last edited:

David GP

Nov 30, 2014
I wonder how many tables will be in Season Four.
There will be 10 tables. 5 left!

Great work, Farsight. TAF was totally worth the wait. I like TPOTO a lot too.

One question, though: how do you get to activate those bumper triggers? I must be blind or something; I could not find the new configuration in the settings.

pinsam

Oct 13, 2014

Hang on - there are 5 tables to come, but they're already charging the full amount (29.99)? So I presume you'll be able to download them "free of charge" once they're released?

Starship Troopers didn't seem to have a trial option.

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Hang on - there are 5 tables to come, but they're already charging the full amount (29.99)? So I presume you'll be able to download them "free of charge" once they're released?

Correct. Once you buy the season pass they will be available immediately upon release.

GibGirl

Feb 4, 2015
Correct. Once you buy the season pass they will be available immediately upon release.

Though it would be even more awesome if they were doing their tables along the DLC route, so they could just add each table separately, versus integrating them into the app and requiring title updates each time. I suspect we won't get the rest of season 4 until after it finishes.

Trenchbroom

Apr 20, 2013
Though it would be even more awesome if they were doing their tables along the DLC route, so they could just add each table separately, versus integrating them into the app and requiring title updates each time. I suspect we won't get the rest of season 4 until after it finishes.
That is the proper expectation IMO. We likely won't see another update until late Summer.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

Great work, Farsight. TAF was totally worth the wait. I like TPOTO a lot too.

One question, though: how do you get to activate those bumper triggers? I must be blind or something; I could not find the new configuration in the settings.

From the table menu or in game menu.
Help & Options > Settings > Flipper Control:

Starship Troopers had the free trial removed because ESRB deemed the the DLC is rated T for Teen.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.