Which Season 1 table would you most like to see given a tune-up?

Which Season 1 table needs a tune-up?

• Attack from Mars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Big Shot Deluxe

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Black Hole

• Black Knight

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Bride of Pinbot

• Cirqus Voltaire

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Creature from the Black Lagoon

• Elvira and the Party Monsters

• Funhouse

• Genie

• Gorgar

• Harley Davidson

• Medieval Madness

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Monster Bash

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • No Good Gophers

• Ripley's Believe It or Not!

• Scared Stiff

• Star Trek: The Next Generation

• Tales of the Arabian Nights

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Taxi

• Theater of Magic

• Twilight Zone

Votes: 4 6.5%

• Total voters

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
The other giant bug in Cirqus Voltaire is the camera locking on the backglass after Cannonball Run. I've lost multiple 800M-plus games that way. It's unplayable until that is fixed.

Well clearly the problem is, you're scoring too many damn points! I've never had that issue, because I keep a respectable low score going. FarSight thinks you're an over achiever and is punishing you accordingly :rolleyes:

TheSlayerNL

Nov 5, 2013
Circus Voltaire did so,etching strange to me today. After killing the ringmaster the second time in a game I got (forget exact terminology) but basically a free for all with multi balls but the image stayed on the plunger but a far away view and flippers would not work, only plunger and there were no balls in the plunger lane. Very strange.

You got a Frenzy and I had this issue too but without Frenzy. I had ringmaster active and 2 balls locked, locked 3rd ball, it played the sequence on the DMD and the multiball did not start. It then told me to fire the plunger but there was no ball there. There are various ball lock issues combined with the ringmaster it seems. I also had it that ball was lost in the game, while in fact it locked somewhere, and it just released all locked balls because it couldn't find the ball.

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Well clearly the problem is, you're scoring too many damn points! I've never had that issue, because I keep a respectable low score going. FarSight thinks you're an over achiever and is punishing you accordingly :rolleyes:

HAHA! Must be what happened to me when playing Scared Stiff in one of the challenges on PC. I played so long and completed the Stiff-O-Meter a bunch of times that the crate would not open the crate, and I had it and just let the balls drain since I got the highest points for the challenge a while back.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
What the hell is Big Shot Deluxe?

Anyway, as much as Black Knight needs improvements, I voted for Scared Stiff because it is 100% unplayable in its way too easy state.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.