Whirlwind and Championship Pub are out!!!!

Pinballfan69

Mar 28, 2012
Yep out in NA just played a few games.

Played 1 game of whirlwind and got all the standard goals. It's a solid table and as fun as expected. I will focus on it more when I get a chance

Now Championship Pub surprised me. I like this table a lot right now. perhaps of the quirkiness of it? I think the jump rope and punchbag kind of reminds me of what Zen has done with their tables. (Not saying Zen did it first) It's gimmicky and I enjoy it. And I must say the physics have been improved tenfold. I can almost cradle separate in multiball At least somewhat.

can't wait to get the next packs.

Ruz-El

Sep 6, 2012
So how do I get these from the Season 2 pack to my PS3? If I go to the store, it wants to charge me for the tables.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Click on them in the game. It will take you to store. Where it usually says the price in the store, it will say "free"

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Whirlwind seems like another extra ball bore fest like a lot of the other alphanumeric tables...other than that, in the two games I've played of it so far, its a fun table. Shouldn't me hard to eclipse my 50m score from Williams Collection...then again I've destroyed all my scores from that game.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Whirlwind is not a favorite of mine. Just not a fan of the spinning discs in the middle. This implementation seems pretty solid in my limited play so far.

Champion's Pub, that one I like. It's bright and colorful, looks really good. I don't know what the real thing looks like but this one looks good - and seemingly no pink! This one also seems to play well.

So far, so good on both, but I definitely would like T2 to hurry up and get here.

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
TCP is really really well done this a favorite of mine IRL and I LOVE IT! WW plays very good but the colors are a little off but all in all one of the best packs to date IMO. Good job FS.
was this my 1st positive post? :p

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
TCP is really really well done this a favorite of mine IRL and I LOVE IT! WW plays very good but the colors are a little off but all in all one of the best packs to date IMO. Good job FS.
was this my 1st positive post? :p
Don't go all warm and cuddly with us now SS. :D

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Got up at 7:00, worked from 9:00 to 8:00, so I haven't got a chance to try it out yet. Will do so as soon as I can, though.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it`s 1,00 pm Thursday 5/9/13 down under still nothing.goin nuts waiting for table pack 15 !!! :rolleyes:

Tann

Apr 3, 2013

Baramos

Aug 18, 2013
Really like both tables. In fact I love Champion Pub, but I think I'm going to absolutely adore Whirlwind once I get the hang of it. It reminds me a lot of Taxi in the way it plays.

raisindot

Sep 3, 2013
I'm so pi**ed! Bought the Pro #15 pack and I could have sworn that I downloaded all the files. But only the Vita versions showed up in the game folder, and neither CP or WW showed up as "My Tables" in PS3. Then I tried going back to the PS Store all night to download again and all I got was a "Maintenance Mode" error messages. Grrrrrr, LOL!

scotbot

Sep 7, 2013
I bought the Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pass but the Playstation Store is trying to charge me to download these. Am I doing something wrong or is there some other problem?

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
I bought the Pinball Arcade: Season Two Pro Pass but the Playstation Store is trying to charge me to download these. Am I doing something wrong or is there some other problem?
Are you obtaining the tables in game? Or through the Store app?

It must be done in game from what I've read.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.