Whirlwind and Championship Pub are out!!!!

scotbot

Sep 7, 2013
Are you obtaining the tables in game? Or through the Store app?

It must be done in game from what I've read.

I am choosing the buy link from the season 2 section of the game, which then sends me to the store where it seems to insist on charging me.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Hoping for an EU release today. Not like them to put the tables up on different dates for US and EU, hoping it's not a huge delay.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I wonder if we'll get 15 and 16 together due to the delay. We get 15 on the same day America gets 16.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Should be relased in Europe today. Hoping Table Pack 16 will join it as it's out in America already, but probably not...

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Sorry for the double post.

It is out in Europe today! Table pack 16 is, too! I know what I'm doing tonight.

RJB

May 1, 2013
So Table Pack 15 finally released in the UK today, and.. I'm glad to say it's been well worth the wait, one of the best packs in quite a while IMO, Whirlwind is solid, but for me the real star of the show is the awesome "The Champion Pub" everything just feels great! with this table, great graphics, quality sound and just overall fun to play with a great table (boxing) theme, really impressed with this one and has to be one of my favourite's already, good work on these two Farsight;)

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
I prefer Whirlwind, it looks only decent but I love the theme and the fast speed of the table. When you have a good game it simply feels awsome!

TCP, well, this rope jumping sucks, the spitting gallery is meh and you have to make too many center shots. Or is there another good strategy to score well on that table?

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
I prefer Whirlwind, it looks only decent but I love the theme and the fast speed of the table. When you have a good game it simply feels awsome!

TCP, well, this rope jumping sucks, the spitting gallery is meh and you have to make too many center shots. Or is there another good strategy to score well on that table?

As weird as it sounds I love table where you have to ram a centre shot, like AFM and Spider-Man. Get multiball and unleash the fury..!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.