Windows 10

TNT

Feb 27, 2015
Obviously Windows 10 is not out yet, but has anyone played TPA in the Windows 10 beta? I am just wondering if any issues were seen. I had planned on upgrading at the end of July but want to make sure the PC gaming is good before the switch.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Dx12 is great!!!

Just kidding. But also interested if anybody tried.
Just downgraded my cab to win 7 though.

gquiring

Feb 28, 2012
Works fine with Windows 10 RTM once I installed DX9. Windows 10 ships with DirectX12.

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Working fine on DX9/DX11 Windows 10 RTM.

WAAH! WAAH! TPA DOESN'T SUPPORT DX12! WHEN WILL FARSIGHT EVER MAKE IT HAPPEN? 2018?! OUTRAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Total Sarcasm with a little self-parody mixed in, BTW!)

But seriously folks, I could care less. My computer doesn't even support DX11 for TPA. I will be interested to see how TPA works when I get my upgrade, um, well, soon.

mrhorseshoe

Jun 25, 2012
Did a clean install of Win 10 Pro a few days ago. No problems with any games so far, including Pinball Arcade. Now to wait around 10 years for DX12 support. :D

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
There is nothing to be gratefull for - after all we all pay for this game.

What a horrible attitude, Jesus.

Be grateful for a feature that wasn't part of the original purchase(pick one)
be grateful for the company wanting to constantly improve it without changing extra for it( physics 3.0 dlc could be 5bucks)
Be grateful that they actually have an online presence that isn't a community manager mouthpiece like most game companies and respond to user inquiries even if it isn't the answer you want

lots to be grateful for in this imperfect world.

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
There is nothing to be gratefull for - after all we all pay for this game.

We may be paying, but considering how much we pay, and since we got DX11 support and the constant updates and fixes, i don't think it is too much for us a customers to show FS some praise over their continued support of the game, and in turn they continue to support and improve the game we love, it is a symbiosis that as far as i can see has worked so far. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts