Would you like to see original tables?

foxystyle

Nov 23, 2013
If the TPA team designed some original tables (a custom made table instead of recreation of the real pinball machine) would you buy them?

Munky

Apr 28, 2013
Absolutely, but there are long-standing bugs (Cirqus Voltaire, etc) that need to be fixed beforesuch an undertaking was attempted. Otherwise it looks like they're just putting their fingers in yet another pie just to get more money and screwing people that have already paid.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yes, but only if the project is approached like a real pinball machine creation and Steve Ritchie or Lyman Sheats are hired for the designing.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
Yes, but only if the project is approached like a real pinball machine creation and Steve Ritchie or Lyman Sheats are hired for the designing.

I think this would be a great idea for a Kickstarter! If they can get some classic designer involved, like the proposed Pro Pinball Pat Lawlor virtual table, then I'm all in.

jbejarano

Jul 6, 2012
No, I'm not interested in The Pinball Arcade including new pinball tables at all. One of the biggest reasons I'm as much a fan of The Pinball Arcade as I am is nostalgia. The game play's fun, too, but playing, seeing and hearing what I remember from the real arcade is a huge appeal for me. Let Zen and those guys make originals. If FarSight REALLY wants to make originals, let them make a new app. But, if they make originals for The Pinball Arcade, my interest will be diminished.

Kadett785

Nov 23, 2013
Got to agree with this!
And if they snook one in as a season pass table, it'll be the last season I purchase.

Yes, I would agree. I bought season 3, but if they put in anything other than recreations of real tables, I will consider myself as having been gypped.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Totally interested, especially if they get great designers like lawlor, nordman, Gomez, Ritchie, maybe even find Brian eddy? I would love to see some original fan tables too. Sin does sound great and based on some things it have seen on virtual PC tables, there are some interesting ideas out there.

Sexton Hardcastle

Jun 5, 2013
Laugh at me if you will, but I would love to play TPA versions of old Pinball Illusions/Fantasies tables: Stones 'n Bones, Nightmare, Party Land, etc.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
I am looking forward to this sooner rather than later. They're going to run out of tables that would sell well at some point in the near future. It would be nice to see what they have in store for the original tables when they need to start pumping out those more often. Doing a table or two sooner rather than later would give a nice preview and allow some community feedback for the direction they're taking on them. So I hope S4 includes one or two.

In any case any new pinball game is something I look forward to.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
If they do it they should start a new app and be different from Zen. Otherwise Zen is the way to go. On my tablet their tables run 100% stable and I can turn my device as often as I want and the app respects my settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts