Your Top 10 Most Wanted "No License Issues" tables for TPA?

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
How about this one, there's something appealing about it that I can't quite put my finger on..

IMG_5239_zps707882af.jpg

IMG_5241_zps7685d6d9.jpg

IMG_5240_zps95abb012.jpg

twinturbo2

May 7, 2013
According to the latest interview with Bobby King, Big Bang Bar's license was less of an issue than the technical problems with BBB's emulation. Apparently the emulator is only about a third as fast as it needs to be to emulate BBB.

I'm kinda wondering on this, how hard is it to do emulation on this? Rarity? I think it's because of the rarity preventing them from going deeper for fear of screwing something up.
IPDB says that all the Capcom tables use the same chipset, so if they can get a breakthrough on one, then they can get a breakthrough on all of them. I'd like to see all six Capcom tables in TPA eventually.

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
How about this one, there's something appealing about it that I can't quite put my finger on..

Those pictures were taken at this past weekend's PAGG in Dixon. I played 2 games on it while my place was held in the Wizard Of Oz (to the immediate left in this picture) line. I didn't care for the game play on this table; it didn't have a good flow to it.

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
Quote Originally Posted by Arjan View Post
Centaur?? Eight ball Deluxe?? Come on! Boring tables! No rules at all....
Very surprised by this comment. Have you played them?

yes played them and don't like them at all unfortunately

Arjan

Feb 23, 2013
My top 10

- Fishtales
- Roadshow
- Tales from the Crypt
- No Fear
- Spider-man
- Indiana Jones
- Doctor Who
- The Sopranos
- The Shadow
- WCS 94

ANY of these tables I would instantly pay for, even if it would be $10

sotie

Aug 30, 2012
- Fishtales
- Roadshow
- Tales from the Crypt
- No Fear
- Spider-man
- Indiana Jones
- Doctor Who
- The Sopranos
- The Shadow
- WCS 94

ANY of these tables I would instantly pay for, even if it would be $10

The thread title is "Your Top 10 Most Wanted "No License Issues" tables for TPA?" :D

ER777

Sep 8, 2012
Those pictures were taken at this past weekend's PAGG in Dixon. I played 2 games on it while my place was held in the Wizard Of Oz (to the immediate left in this picture) line. I didn't care for the game play on this table; it didn't have a good flow to it.

I know, I read about it in the thread that I quoted it from. I'm jealous that nothing like that occurs so close to where I live..

I'm not surprised that the gameplay isn't great, honestly I didn't think anyone would take the post seriously. :D

My local theater has a Rollercoaster Tycoon, it has kinda grown on me and I'd love to see it on TPA.

I actually just got to platy this table today and it was pretty good. I wouldn't mind seeing it in TPA.

Mega

Feb 28, 2012
I honestly can't think of 10 I want... but I want the following:

1. High Speed
2. The Getaway
3. Jack Bot

Without the license restriction part of the question, I want The Addams Family... and I want it badly. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts