Zaccaria house of diamonds is up

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Most of these $20 gold package tables are major drainers as soon as the game starts. Game starts oops! Drain....drain & finally quickly drain again. Next table with same issues & so on & so on..........snore......zzzzzzzzz.........real exciting.....I have not played with the settings just the normal draining gameplay.
Night: I will try your physics tweaks. Thanks!

Last edited:

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Most of these $20 gold package tables are major drainers as soon as the game starts. Game starts oops! Drain....drain & finally quickly drain again. Next table with same issues & so on & so on..........snore......zzzzzzzzz.........real exciting.....I have not played with the settings just the normal draining gameplay.

With practice you can get better at most of the tables. However you have to make use of the un-realistic nudging to do it. The more you play the table, the more you recognize the spots you need to avoid in order to keep the ball away from the drains. You can use the nudge to really push the ball away from those spots. The tables are still drain-happy but you can get some decent rounds going...

night

May 18, 2012
Night: I will try your physics tweaks. Thanks!

Yes, let me know if you notice a difference in behaviour.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Night I don't see how to get all these number adjustments under physics then custom. The plus & minus does not let me reach the numbers you have.
I'am confused just like the Scarecrow.

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Night is this what you meant?
2.49 ? I can't reach this number on my iPad 3 app. Version
4.62 (I got this one)
8.0 you meant 8.0 ? (If so I got this one)
6.0 you meant 6.0 ? ( If so I got this one)
3.70 A. (I got this one)
4.00 A. (I got this one)
2.50 ball velocity? Or 250 velocity? I can get close to 2.50 if that's what you meant.

night

May 18, 2012
image.jpg

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I don't have all the readings that your app. Has I guess, so I will have to compensate and set some adjustments by your slide scale placement settings. Thanks Night! I don't have the 250.00 cm or the 5.51 degree setting. Honestly I don't have the set up you have at all on my app to match what you have selected. Odd..........

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Ok Night I have them set on your placement scale now. I have to say its way better handling and more enjoyable. Thanks you just turned this into a better tuned pinball app. The standard settings was "KILLING" me but now you have made me a believer that this is a good app. after all. I was tempted to erase this app. till you shared a better physics set up with us today now I can enjoy a bit longer time span in gameplay and hopefully I can better my scores going forward.

Thanks Night Great Job Sir!!!!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Way better games now Night! Let me know if you have any more app. Settings you would like to share with me to make this a better experience all around. If you have better settings on graphics for night or day mode just send a pic so I can follow your custom adjustments or any tips you might have would be highly appreciated. I never have touched my settings just played with the standard set up.
Thanks again I'am having a blast on these tables now. Scores are increasing quicker to first place over previous first place scores I can stay on tables a bit longer now.
Game feels sooo much better!
You made my day Night!
:cool:

Last edited:

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Zevious I just slid close to Nights marks from the pic above. Huge difference in my book. Standard settings on Zaccaria truly suck thank god for adjustment tweaks.

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Yeah I know, but I'm not sure what his assessments are based on if he's not using the same/most current version of the game. Maybe the default physics in the version most of us have are better than what he's got...I don't know...

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
So I tried setting things as close to night's settings as I could and right off the bat the ball feels WAY too slow to me...ponderously slow. Doesn't match up to the vids I've seen at all...Don't see how having the ball friction set so high could be a good thing either. It seems to me that might make some things like hitting the bridge in Robot even harder than it already is.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Great job with the settings Night. Thanks for sharing. Makes the game much more fun. Now it doesn't feel like you're fighting the ball and instead it's working for you.

night

May 18, 2012
The version I use it up to date, and it is the very first Zaccaria app that was available at the first release. So I don't know if the newer apps that are floating around on the iTunes store are different. Anyway, I assume you guys all have the gold pack with all the bells and whistles?

night

May 18, 2012
How weird is this, the setting numbers are now different when I restart the app..! There must be a bug in there. BUG! The sliders are all in the exact same positions, but the numbers are different on some of them.. So if you are getting different numbers on the previous image I posted, maybe this will work.

image.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.