Zaccaria Pinball - Blackbelt (1986) Bugs & Feedback

Zevious Zoquis

Jul 27, 2013
Been playing this table quite a bit lately and I just noticed something that doesn't seem quite right. In watching this video

It seems that the plunger never sends the ball ringing right around the top to shoot back down the field. It always hits a spring and bounces back to drop down through the slots at the top...

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
...It seems that the plunger never sends the ball ringing right around the top to shoot back down the field. It always hits a spring and bounces back to drop down through the slots at the top...

Yes, it looks like there is a 1-way gate at the top left hole. This makes sense given the table structure.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, i found a bug, when the ball hits the bumpers who are facing the mushroom shaped bumpers, on the top of that 'station' in the center of the playfield, the slingshots on the lower playfield react as well.

Same situation as that bug with the Star God table.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Bug - elements of the table are fuzzy such as the slingshots and the 1-7 Dan numbers in the center.

The a,b,c letters which light over the in lanes disappear when lit.

The loafer

Oct 28, 2012
Several times Ball rests on top of left pop bumper, require nudge to release. Sometimes requires SEVERAL nudges. Let me know if you need screenshot to show exactly where.

Ios 3.3 using simulation and custom setting indicated in android thread

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Several times Ball rests on top of left pop bumper, require nudge to release. Sometimes requires SEVERAL nudges. Let me know if you need screenshot to show exactly where.

Ios 3.3 using simulation and custom setting indicated in android thread

Ball also rests at the top center of the Dan wheel.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Possible Bug - you can get unlimited extra balls even in bonus time as long as you finish the Dan wheel.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.