Zaccaria Pinball - Blackbelt (1986) Bugs & Feedback

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Possible Bugs

should progress on the Kata special hold over between balls the way progress on the ippon special and Dan wheel do?

Is it possible to score two ippon specials in the same game? I've gotten to the third light a second time and rather than awarding ippon again it kicked me down to the first level.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
On this table there is quite some slack on the Slingshot rubbers who have a negative impact on the ball when it hits it, because it seems to loose its energy when it bounces off the sling.

On for instance Shooting the Rapids and Pool Champion there is a fair amount of slack on the rubbers which results in a nice & more direct bounce when the ball interacts between the slingshots.

Example on EWF below.

c25ff49f6f98b50f5211ea29d3eea65b.jpg

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Bug - the vocals on this table cut out if another sound is made on the table. Specifically "you are a black belt." And "the seven Dan are defeated." Is there a way to make those lines play through uninterrupted regardless of what's happing on the table? "You are a black belt" specifically is tough to get and cuts out if the ball hits another object while it's being said.

Also the coin drop sfx should come before the line " the dragon shows his claws."

Coin drop sfx overlaps on pretty much every talking Zacc like robot, farfalla, devil rider, pinball champ, Mexico 86. Should be coin drop to activate the game and then the game starts.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Bug - the vocals on this table cut out if another sound is made on the table. Specifically "you are a black belt." And "the seven Dan are defeated." Is there a way to make those lines play through uninterrupted regardless of what's happing on the table? "You are a black belt" specifically is tough to get and cuts out if the ball hits another object while it's being said.

Also the coin drop sfx should come before the line " the dragon shows his claws."

Coin drop sfx overlaps on pretty much every talking Zacc like robot, farfalla, devil rider, pinball champ, Mexico 86. Should be coin drop to activate the game and then the game starts.
Vocal issue is fixed.

I thought of that coin sound should be played when table loading is finished and demo mode is about to start. Because the coin already has been already thrown in when you start a game in real life, hasn't been?

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Vocal issue is fixed.

I thought of that coin sound should be played when table loading is finished and demo mode is about to start. Because the coin already has been already thrown in when you start a game in real life, hasn't been?

I think the coin sound should activate when or just after you press start.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I think the coin sound should activate when or just after you press start.

+1

Hit start. Coin sound. Then game starts.

This should be how all the tables go I think.

Right now it goes coin and table starts over each other. On a real table the quarter would have to register with the machine first before you can play.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
+1

Hit start. Coin sound. Then game starts.

This should be how all the tables go I think.

Right now it goes coin and table starts over each other. On a real table the quarter would have to register with the machine first before you can play.

Yes agreed, first put some money in, press start and pinball

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes agreed, first put some money in, press start and pinball
Yes, I also think coin-start-game start would be the correct order. That means coin sound is played when the table ha been appeared, startup sounds are played when start button has been hit.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes, I also think coin-start-game start would be the correct order. That means coin sound is played when the table ha been appeared, startup sounds are played when start button has been hit.

Yes is it possible to play that coin sound sample right after you hit the load button ? and after hitting the start button on the next screen the intro sounds are heard and the game is ready to play.

Zsolt is it maybe a good idea to add the game time bonus message to the table rules page, because now you need to go trough three screens (load/game time bonus/start) to finally acces the table.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes is it possible to play that coin sound sample right after you hit the load button ? and after hitting the start button on the next screen the intro sounds are heard and the game is ready to play.
Yes, it is. Excellent idea!

Zsolt is it maybe a good idea to add the game time bonus message to the table rules page, because now you need to go trough three screens (load/game time bonus/start) to finally acces the table.
Unfortunately that message has to be displayed because we have had numerous bad reviews because people doesn't know what 'Game Time Bonus' is.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes, it is. Excellent idea!

Unfortunately that message has to be displayed because we have had numerous bad reviews because people doesn't know what 'Game Time Bonus' is.

Okay fair enough, how do you think about adding a 'dont show this message again' button below the message on this screen ?, just to have the possibility to get rid of the screen when you are familiar with the game time bonus

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt the bumpers around the topside of the middle cabinet need some more power, because it happens quite often that the ball lands there and just sits there without getting bumped like on the picture.
cd0049c987b3a13411654050494719f8.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Okay fair enough, how do you think about adding a 'dont show this message again' button below the message on this screen ?, just to have the possibility to get rid of the screen when you are familiar with the game time bonus

That would be nice : )

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt the bumpers around the topside of the middle cabinet need some more power, because it happens quite often that the ball lands there and just sits there without getting bumped like on the picture.
Thanks. The next update will fix it.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Great idea!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I was able to clear two banks of the Dan wheel with one ball, but was only awarded one extra ball. Is this correct?
Now only one extra ball can be awarded per ball. Meantime I have consulted in this question with my coworker and it seems like this is a wrong function and affected to all tables. I can't promise this will be fixed in the next update, but the update after the update will.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Now only one extra ball can be awarded per ball. Meantime I have consulted in this question with my coworker and it seems like this is a wrong function and affected to all tables. I can't promise this will be fixed in the next update, but the update after the update will.

That will be awesome!

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi zsolt also here i found a pic of a real Zacc Blackbelt table with permanent lightning on the slings while this is not the case on the ASK sim
f723ffb40f18fa04200fb4b555e929fd.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.