Zaccaria Pinball - Devil Riders (1984) Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt, when i put rhe lightmap force on max i only notice the light intensity of the upper mushroom shaped bumpers are increasing.

It seems that everything else which supposed to have lights is off, is this how its supposed to be ?

Also, the lower bumpers have very little bounce, actually hardly any bounce but i guess that will be fixed with the upcoming physics update (?)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
To Zsolt, when i put rhe lightmap force on max i only notice the light intensity of the upper mushroom shaped bumpers are increasing.

It seems that everything else which supposed to have lights is off, is this how its supposed to be ?

Also, the lower bumpers have very little bounce, actually hardly any bounce but i guess that will be fixed with the upcoming physics update (?)
The current paused status of lightmaps are shown when you have entered to Graphics menu, so not every lights are on. But it was useful to check it again because 2 lightmaps haven't been on.

Yes, the slingshots had wrong bumping values, now they have been corrected (update v2.6).

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The slingshots have more bump now and the ramps have lights but i still dont see any lights :

- at the slingshots,
- the bumpers at the left and right side halfway up the table
- directly at the left and right side of the flippers.

All the other tables do have lights on these positions during playtime, is this table an exception compared to all other Zaccs ?

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
The slingshots have more bump now and the ramps have lights but i still dont see any lights :

- at the slingshots,
- the bumpers at the left and right side halfway up the table
- directly at the left and right side of the flippers.

All the other tables do have lights on these positions during playtime, is this table an exception compared to all other Zaccs ?

Hi Zsolt i just want to add some words according to the message above, the lightmap config still looks abit strange to me,

on the picture underneath theres alot ( abit tomuch ) lights on the ramps, and actually still hardly any lights on the elements who are mentioned in the message which i already posted, while the lightmap force is set to about 70 %,

is there any way to change this to a more balanced lights setting on all the elements across the table ?

f2bf375fde8925ba0eb644eaa39f2eab.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hi Zsolt i just want to add some words according to the message above, the lightmap config still looks abit strange to me,

on the picture underneath theres alot ( abit tomuch ) lights on the ramps, and actually still hardly any lights on the elements who are mentioned in the message which i already posted, while the lightmap force is set to about 70 %,

is there any way to change this to a more balanced lights setting on all the elements across the table ?

f2bf375fde8925ba0eb644eaa39f2eab.jpg
The lightmap of this table has to be re-rendered some time and its configuration will be fine after that.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
If you ball out while the ramps are down, there's no sound fx for the ramp targets popping back into place between balls.

74-89

May 2, 2014
I'm playing on iPad Air. The spinning motorcyclist on the backboard is missing completely, it's just a cut out hole.

I've got this problem too, on iPhone with 7.1.1 - not sure how long it's been like this, likely since this game stopped working on my iPad. I suspect a degree of texture is being used that doesn't like RAM restrictions, although the iPhone is fairly powerful. My iPad is older and the game just crashes - probably can't cope with the blank spot.

It was working properly in both devices untill about v2.5, and is definitely more noticeable with update v2.7

Pavig

Oct 29, 2013
It gets stuck at the top of the ramp under the cowling so can not be seen. The ball can not be tilted out. If I can repeat I will post more info.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
On this table I have a lot of stuck balls (>50%) when the balls drains through the right outlane. Nudging fortunately helps to get the ball to the plunger for the next ball.

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
It's there a reason that the picture is missing of the motorcycle on the back glass? Why just a white cut out?

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
On this table I have a lot of stuck balls (>50%) when the balls drains through the right outlane. Nudging fortunately helps to get the ball to the plunger for the next ball.

Confirming. I'd put it at 75%.

Bug - the slingshots are fuzzy.

Thank you for fixing the rider. It makes a big difference. :D

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Please Please rerender this table Zsolt and please remove the lights inside the ramps, this is such a cool table and it deserves it,

the colours and lights are way off compared to the real table, below i posted a screenshot of the ASK table with all the graphic sliders in standard position and a pic of a real Zacc :

3065f68b27b9358b7f4584c8c89e3c23.jpg

b246f6498f5d879be6d0c936783cf387.jpg

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Stuck ball issue repeats itself frequently indeed, below a pic of the spot where the ball sits, and when it rolls down to the exit on that side it rolls down unnaturally slow.

db4193c97cf3a8c1ab1b702ef7f8c73c.jpg

And below here a pic with freaked out lightning on the ramps with metal fx on, the pic below that is with metal fx off

Like said before, considering lights and colours this table definently needs a good fix

a73f88d4258cf3f33209decb9bcf1c4d.jpg

80ba05d9a31feeb273d736e975bdc5ef.jpg

Last edited:

night

May 18, 2012
^
Yes, Devils could definetly use some retouche. Playfield is smudgy looking as welll (especially around the slingshots), it needs a good clean-up.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.