Zaccaria Pinball - new menu system

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Very nice.

Out of interest Zsolt, for all the playfield and backglasses assets do you need to recreate higher res images from scratch again, or do you already have hi-res resources which you can use for PC?
Many tables have hi-res resources, some of them don't. Those of them are recreated.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Cabinet mode is under development for PC build. Warning! Extra large screenshots!

28b75l3.jpg

sdmftc.jpg

118q1ag.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The new menu system is ready for all proportions! :) Also check the new plastic shader on the last screenshot.

2d8huf9.jpg

vzg9iw.jpg

353625c.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Thank you for the update. That screenshot of Spaceshuttle is looking amazing, looks very promising :)

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Stunning! You guys ROCK and you know how to please the pinball community ;)
Show em how it's done.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Status update

[STATUS UPDATE]

It seems like the porting process takes more time then we expected. The programmers work on the new menu system all day long to implement such new features as controller handling etc.. Meanwhile the rest of us check the tables again to find every little graphics and other issues. As well as all tables get renewed feature like the new plastic covers (see the attached screenshot!). Also Steam implementation has been started too. For example I'm filling the requested forms on Steam for review. Not just the game but every DLC has individual page with screenshots and info. That means 38 (the main game with Time Machine table + 37 tables) pages have to filled with assests, screenshots and info.

28bfhcj.jpg

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Oh I forgot to ask one of moderators that it would be a problem if we use direct forum links of Zaccaria Pinball and the tables as a forum URL to External Links section of Steam? Thanks!

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Oh I forgot to ask one of moderators that it would be a problem if we use direct forum links of Zaccaria Pinball and the tables as a forum URL to External Links section of Steam? Thanks!

Nope, not at all. And if you ever need something different in the forums here, let me know and I'll make the change for you (like different sections, or hidden beta discussion areas... whatever).

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Nope, not at all. And if you ever need something different in the forums here, let me know and I'll make the change for you (like different sections, or hidden beta discussion areas... whatever).

All right, thank you!

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
Not just the game but every DLC has individual page with screenshots and info. That means 38 (the main game with Time Machine table + 37 tables) pages have to filled with assests, screenshots and info.

Don't forget to add Gold and Silver Membership! I want to give a Membership to my friend.

Members online

Members online