Zaccaria Pinball - new menu system

Pop Sergeant

Jul 26, 2012
[MENTION=2322]Zsolt[/MENTION]: I've never played a single one of these tables in real-life, but I have to tell you; based on the android implementation alone -- you have a customer forever when PC/Steam is available. The attention to detail, the user options, the rapid response that your team has demonstrated so far: wow. You folks got it right -- not just the application but the whole fan-based attitude. Bravo!

darwould

Mar 2, 2014
Zsolt, thanks for asking for feedback. This all looks great and I can't wait to play in portrait mode on my cab. I have a suggestion, some settings on the android version follow the table and others are global - it would be good to highlight somehow those settings that follow tables (inside/ outside light for example). As a further bonus, would there be a way to allow the user to make these global for all tables as an option? I'm finding that as I work through the tables I'm re-tweaking some settings as my tastes change. Just a thought. Keep up the great work - can't wait for the updates.....

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Zsolt, thanks for asking for feedback. This all looks great and I can't wait to play in portrait mode on my cab. I have a suggestion, some settings on the android version follow the table and others are global - it would be good to highlight somehow those settings that follow tables (inside/ outside light for example). As a further bonus, would there be a way to allow the user to make these global for all tables as an option? I'm finding that as I work through the tables I'm re-tweaking some settings as my tastes change. Just a thought. Keep up the great work - can't wait for the updates.....

I agree. It's hard to finetune all 38 tables. In my opinion basically all of those settings should be global, maybe expecting of 1-2 major ones. Or a 'copy to all' option would be the solution as you suggested. What I know it will be changed to be better. Thanks for your comment.

lio

Jul 24, 2013
Very nice! I'm really so looking forward to playing this on PC!
However I will say that I think the menus look a bit cluttered - I prefer to have all the options in one column top to bottom rather than all over the place.
This is for PC and not some small mobile touch screen device so the sliders and buttons don't have to be huge (unless of course you are doing all of this with windows tablet touch screen devices in mind).

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I agree. It's hard to finetune all 38 tables. In my opinion basically all of those settings should be global, maybe expecting of 1-2 major ones. Or a 'copy to all' option would be the solution as you suggested. What I know it will be changed to be better. Thanks for your comment.

Please keep the settings per tables as many people asked for that flexibilty during the mobile development phase and it would be a shame to lose it. I definitely like fine tuning each table individually. Do others agree? :). A copy to all option might be better for those who don't like that, or at least an indication of what is global and what is table specific.

Edit:. maybe just add one option to make 'Settings Global' or 'Settings Table Specific'.

Last edited:

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I agree with all you guys, individual tuning of tables with the option to make them all the same would be ideal, but may take them longer to finish. If we can tune them individually I would like to be able to tune the lighting and other visual aspects individually also

darwould

Mar 2, 2014
Tuning individually is all good. I just want to know which ones follow the table. Current release some are per table some are not. This could even be clarified in the documentation to save time.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
^ yeah you are spot on, there needs to be distinction atleast.

But if that comes in a later update I wont be too upset :)

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Day 1 live broadcast on Twitch! Then Pac-Man 256, then the Summer Sale, then Stern Pinball Arcade...

My gosh, this is so exciting.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Sadly I may have to pass on purchasing this at launch. It'll go to #1 on my wishlist though.

But at least you can play the free table initially - sometimes I think getting things gradually is better - as a kid I used to save up a year just to buy one Atari VCS (2600) cartridge and man I really appreciate it when I got it, and played the hell out of it :)

Members online

Members online