Zaccaria Pinball - Robot (1985) Bugs & Feedback

night

May 18, 2012
Bug: The upper slingshot has no mechanical sound. (1.7)

Bug: The insert-lamps associated to the robot targets(the barrels that pop up when you hit the robot bridge) are not being reset when the ball drains. The lamps stay lit but the sequence starts at zero, and the whole thing gets confusing. I have no real game as a reference, but this behavior looks like a scripting error.

Confirmed, the upper slingshot has no sound! (It's not easy to hear as it quickly interacts with the bumpers.)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
To Zsolt,

Bug, After the new update this bug also appears here, when the ball hits the upper right slingshot the lower right slingshot reacts as well.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
To Zsolt,

Bug, After the new update this bug also appears here, when the ball hits the upper right slingshot the lower right slingshot reacts as well.
It seems like this bug can't be killed. :) I hope it is going to be in the next v2.5 update.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
I'm obsessed with this table. Is there a trick to getting access to the robot bridge and raising the robot heads? I can't seem to figure out how to do it consistently.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Bug - various elements on the table are fuzzy including the pop up robots.

Updated bug - In metal fx mode the robot bridge turns hot pink.

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Yes the lightning on Robot looks weird now. no natural reflections, also the lightning on the pop bumpers look strange when lit.

5875400991bc7b43de77c66d9899cfc9.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes the lightning on Robot looks weird now. no natural reflections, also the lightning on the pop bumpers look strange when lit.

5875400991bc7b43de77c66d9899cfc9.jpg
Yes, somehow this table has gone with wrong lightmap to Apple review. The source build has the correct lightmap, that's why I don't understand how the way this case would be happened. The next upgrade will fix it.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Changelist says the lightning is fixed... this is not the case, its still the same,

Also the ball keeps on spinning after it entered the plunger area and also here the plunger mechanism still doesnt function well, so again we have to wait another month till this might be solved on all tables ?

9c8b4512d4aa0057b5f96d0d7f1dccf8.jpg

Last edited:

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Scripting Bug (Android)

The 5 pop up robots should always be lit, even when not activated.
The pop bumpers should also be lit from start and only flash once the ball game goes through the upper rollovers.
See youtube clip...
Zaccaria ROBOT pinball machine: http://youtu.be/YtrrEJ42WfM

Also at each game start the robot should speak "Challenge the Robot from Zaccaria". This currently only happens on first game start after initial load, and the text is cut short, so he only says "Challenge the Robot from Zacc" missing the "aria" off the end of the sentence.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Scripting Bug (Android)

The 5 pop up robots should always be lit, even when not activated.
The pop bumpers should also be lit from start and only flash once the ball game goes through the upper rollovers.
See youtube clip...
Zaccaria ROBOT pinball machine: http://youtu.be/YtrrEJ42WfM

Also at each game start the robot should speak "Challenge the Robot from Zaccaria". This currently only happens on first game start after initial load, and the text is cut short, so he only says "Challenge the Robot from Zacc" missing the "aria" off the end of the sentence.
Fixed, fixed and fixed. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts