Zaccaria Pinball - Robot (1985) Bugs & Feedback

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
The lighting doesn't change on the Z targets when hit.

BTW, this is the only table where I have to turn down the light mapping in order to eliminate stutter. I had turned off all of the other graphic options and still had a problem. The upside is that once I turned down the LM, I could cut the metal and reflection fx back on with no problem. I hate that my iPad is showing its age, but I appreciate that ASK has provided the tools to counteract that. I'm pretty sure that I won't be able to enjoy the new glow lighting.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Same here, on this table there is quite some slack on the Slingshot rubbers which have a negative impact on the ball when it hits it, because it seems to loose its energy when it bounces off the sling.

Also, sometimes the ball bounces off the sling, falls back on it and bounces off again with very little energy, this happens on all tables with too much slack on the slingshot rubbers.

On for instance Shooting the Rapids and Pool Champion there is a fair amount of slack on the rubbers which results in a nice & more direct bounce when the ball interacts between the slingshots.

Example on EWF below.

c25ff49f6f98b50f5211ea29d3eea65b.jpg

Last edited:

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
Bug - The coin drop happens during the games intro. The coin should drop first and then the game should speak.

The vocal on this table cuts out when another sound effect is hit. Is there a way to make the vocal finish and let the other sound be what fades? Thinking of the "you beat the robot." line.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I just played a round where I earned an extra ball with time running down on the Game Time Ball. Typically when this occurs on other tables, the timer stops counting down and the ball plays as normal. Once it drains, the next ball will play with the remaining Game Time. On Robot, the extra ball indicator lit up, but the counter continued to count down until the game ended. No extra ball.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I found a picture of a real Zacc Robot where the cabinets on the middle left and right side are always lit.
be446324e3916d5ad5db9e3d948054ca.jpg

While this is not the case on the current ASK sim.
569168295ca1bf02079f19d3e8844a45.jpg

Below here a pic from a previous ASK version, where the slingshots and the left and right cabinets use to be illuminated permanent.
2e071d53c44ac769dc2bda6a7fe67ec1.jpg

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I found a picture of a real Zacc Robot where the cabinets on the middle left and right side are always lit.
be446324e3916d5ad5db9e3d948054ca.jpg

While this is not the case on the current ASK sim.
569168295ca1bf02079f19d3e8844a45.jpg

Below here a pic from a previous ASK version, where the slingshots and the left and right cabinets use to be illuminated permanent.
2e071d53c44ac769dc2bda6a7fe67ec1.jpg
Thanks, they will be lit again by the next update.

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
Before the last few updates, the Z targets that advance the multiplier used to light up when hit. They no longer do, or they are so dim as to be indistinguishable to me.

Also, after this last update, I can no longer hit the bridge with any regularity from the right flipper. I was quite good at it before. I see that others are having better luck with it now so I'll chalk it up to my poor technique. Now I usually only make this shot by chance from the left flipper.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
The lights under the plastics and pop bumpers seem just a bit too bright too me. They are definitely brighter than on the other tables. Also the rollovers along the top playfield no longer seem to put out their corresponding light anymore.

Edit- only the white led mod has the issue where lights dont seem to go out

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts