Zaccaria Pinball - Star's Phoenix Bugs & Feedback

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
I had all the dropdown bowling targets down, it said "Bravo!", and I cradled the ball with my left flipper when all of a sudden a new ball was loaded (camera moved to the plunger), so I plunge the new ball and my other ball on my left flipper was gone..

Also, when you shoot a bowling target and loose a ball it is not remembered and all is reset back. I don't know if this is normal for this table. Something tells me it should behave the same as with Space Shuttle and Fire Mountain where drop targets are remembered.

Okay so you mean the ball didnt lock into the station after you hit all targets and the Bravo sound played, cause you wrote that the ball was on your left flipper after that?
And Bravo should mean something

Yes i fully agree on the last part of your post, now when the shotdown (up) targets arent remembered and get reset everytime, youre a lucky guy to get this multiball during just 1 ball

Last edited:

PBallGizard

Jan 30, 2014
I had all the dropdown bowling targets down, it said "Bravo!", and I cradled the ball with my left flipper when all of a sudden a new ball was loaded (camera moved to the plunger), so I plunge the new ball and my other ball on my left flipper was gone.

Yes, the ball disappears. I've cradled the ball in the right flipper and when the view changes to the plunger, the ball is gone and the flipper is down. I think the error is that the ball should lock and not appear. So the end result is correct- if, with the second ball that loads in the launcher, you again clear the targets and shoot the ramp, multiball starts correctly with two balls emerging from the lock.

night

May 18, 2012
Okay so you mean the ball didnt lock into the station after you hit all targets and the Bravo sound played, cause you wrote that the ball was on your left flipper after that?
And Bravo should mean something

Well, I didn't activate multiball yet, had to shoot it up the ramp into the station to lock the ball, but I did not get a chance to do that! After I shot the targets and the bravo sample sounded, the ball rolled back and I cradled it, the it happened; camera moved to the plunger and new ball was loaded. Rrrr!

night

May 18, 2012
Another bug, left of the bowling targets there are 2 dropdown targets you can shoot to lit the lights, and you can hit them, but they are already down! Still you can hit them.. This table is probably haunted by those two creepy looking figures on the playfield! It is a cool table but too bad the artwork just ruins it, it should've had a cool space-theme or something.:cool:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
Another bug, left of the bowling targets there are 2 dropdown targets you can shoot to lit the lights, and you can hit them, but they are already down! Still you can hit them.. This table is probably haunted by those two creepy looking figures on the playfield! It is a cool table but too bad the artwork just ruins it, it should've had a cool space-theme or something.:cool:

Just curious Night....how well does TPA work in that Vacuum player anyhow? :)

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014

How about this then, no creepy figures but a nice lookin lady instead, ?
699dac78ad8a52d6154b691fd57b4996.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
^
That's better. But I like the graphic look of pinball art, this is the kind of campy airbrushed stuff you would see on a motorbike.:D

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
^
That's better. But I like the graphic look of pinball art, this is the kind of campy airbrushed stuff you would see on a motorbike.:D

Hahaha right man Yess i like the artwork of the current ASK sim much more indeed

Last edited:

74-89

May 2, 2014
V3.5.2 Arcade mode flipper gap issue. I don't think this issue was addressed on Fire Mountain, because the gap still seems too large on that table. Here, I'm certain it wasn't - the ball will not drain between raised flippers.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
V3.5.2 Arcade mode flipper gap issue. I don't think this issue was addressed on Fire Mountain, because the gap still seems too large on that table. Here, I'm certain it wasn't - the ball will not drain between raised flippers.
Thanks, it will be fixed by the next update!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Three times the ball has gotten stuck between the C target and the plastic orange post to the right of the target. These can be found just to the left of the fly away targets which hang from the "bowling" overhang.

Thanks guys!

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
One thing I have noticed since the last iOS update is that often times a ball launched up the right ramp will not enter the multiball catch, but will instead roll up over the box and land back in play at the top left of the table.

Yes - I'm having the same problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.