Zaccaria Pinball - Strike (1978) Bugs & Feedback

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The ball accelerates off the back/upper side of the raised central target area as if it is being mechanically kicked by a bumper, but no sound plays when this happens:

mCfrrv.jpg

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The "USED" version scarring and dirtying of this table is a little extreme, making it hard to see:

2Fma5f.jpg

74-89

May 2, 2014
The "USED" version scarring and dirtying of this table is a little extreme, making it hard to see:

2Fma5f.jpg

This is a matter of opinion, of course, and I don't think I agree. It's still clear enough, even in this photo, to see the more worrying problem of one pop bumper with blurrier artwork than the others.

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
[QUOTE
f24e3fc18aedce28a966e8e1a631889a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

BUG - if you look on the bottom right hand corner where the apron meets the outlane you can see the tip of an outlane pin used to help bounce the ball back into the inlane, but no gap to use it. i believe there is also one hidden on the left outlane. looking at the picture of the real table on this thread, i don't think they're supposed to be there.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013

BUG - if you look on the bottom right hand corner where the apron meets the outlane you can see the tip of an outlane pin used to help bounce the ball back into the inlane, but no gap to use it. i believe there is also one hidden on the left outlane. looking at the picture of the real table on this thread, i don't think they're supposed to be there.[/QUOTE]
Nice remark, thanks! They will be removed by the next update!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
Android v3.4

There is a web of thin shadows cast across the middle of the playfield, from the flippers up to the SPECIAL light:
If3LiF.jpg

Update: fixed in 3.4.1

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Android v3.4

There is a web of thin shadows cast across the middle of the playfield, from the flippers up to the SPECIAL light:
If3LiF.jpg
Thanks! This is a common issue and caused by the effect that make flipper lighter and darker. I hope we will be able to fix as soon as possible.

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The ball accelerates off the back/upper side of the raised central target area as if it is being mechanically kicked by a bumper, but no sound plays when this happens:

mCfrrv.jpg

This kick is still soundless in Android 3.4.2.

night

May 18, 2012
When playfield reflection is on and you hit a drop target down, you can still see it's reflection.

74-89

May 2, 2014
To Zsolt, please fix blurry artwork on the skirt of the left pop bumper, if possible.

Last edited:

saspin

Aug 22, 2014
Hello,
I had the #1 score on the leaderboards for this table. It was wiped out a few weeks ago and then I played and got #1 again. It's now wiped out and my score for this table says 'not ranked'. I can send a screenshot of my scores. I play on iPad. My top score is 2,043,410. Please advise.

Thank you,

Scott

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hello,
I had the #1 score on the leaderboards for this table. It was wiped out a few weeks ago and then I played and got #1 again. It's now wiped out and my score for this table says 'not ranked'. I can send a screenshot of my scores. I play on iPad. My top score is 2,043,410. Please advise.

Thank you,

Scott

I have found the issue of Strike leaderboard. It was allowed to 999,999 only in the Master Edition. It has been fixed now.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online