Zaccaria Pinball - Time Machine Bugs & Feedback

74-89

May 2, 2014
Used to say "Hello" in attract mode before game started, now we only hear the very beginning of it before "game time bonus" screen appears. (Android v1.1)

Last edited:

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
It would be really nice if the red lightning bar could be restored to the original presentation of a real zacc, and what has happend to the top plastic caps of the pop bumpers ?

53495b57fc06ac24ad91848bc860cdb5.jpg

night

May 18, 2012
The old version of Time Machine looked better, to be more presise, the rising platform looked better.

night

May 18, 2012
Yes, the lights of the red tube are too overblown. You can get it right by reducing the Lightmap force, but this has to be reduced so much that all the rest of the table lights are barely visible. So I vote for the old look, but with reduced tube lights, I think this will fix the problem.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Yes, the lights of the red tube are too overblown. You can get it right by reducing the Lightmap force, but this has to be reduced so much that all the rest of the table lights are barely visible. So I vote for the old look, but with reduced tube lights, I think this will fix the problem.
Agree with you, they are overblown. Our 3D guy has to re-render them again.

74-89

May 2, 2014
To Zsolt, v3.5. Platform doesn't reset when ball drains.

Speech at the beginning ("Hello") is partly cancelled by coin noise.

Table looks beautiful.

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
To Zsolt, v3.5. Platform doesn't reset when ball drains.

Speech at the beginning ("Hello") is partly cancelled by coin noise.

Table looks beautiful.
Thanks!
- Check the video and platform doesn't reset that time.
- Coin noise will be fixed by the next update.

74-89

May 2, 2014
The platform should reset when the ball drains. Now, the platform starts in lowered position and then when time hole is activated, it merely goes dark. At no time does the platform actually raise.

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
The platform should reset when the ball drains. Now, the platform starts in lowered position and then when time hole is activated, it merely goes dark. At no time does the platform actually raise.
Double checked it and you are absolutely right. It will be fixed by the next update.

Flipper bump

Jan 20, 2014
Hi Zsolt is this the redrawn artwork for the playfield or is this still in progress ?

(Screenshot taken after this last update)
d6a4e76181b0fc2bff782ba66e2ece55.jpg

Last edited:

templarjh

Dec 25, 2012
Is it backwards when it says "now you go into the future!" It should say this when the playfield rises, not when it drops, right? I think future / past is backwards.
I don't know how I didn't find this app till a few days ago. Love it and bought :D

74-89

May 2, 2014
Is it backwards when it says "now you go into the future!" It should say this when the playfield rises, not when it drops, right? I think future / past is backwards.
I don't know how I didn't find this app till a few days ago. Love it and bought :D

Check. Along with crooked and/or incorrect bumper caps, a thing that will bug me enough to make me stop playing a table and wait until it gets fixed even if that never happens.

It would probably take about ten minutes to make the changes, so I assume the devs are now very hard at work on the pinball editor. Maybe it'll be done soon and I can use it to edit these four scripts myself: Space Shuttle, Winter Sports, House Of Diamonds, Time Machine.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I learned some new things about Time Machine in this article:
http://peakpinball.com/2015/01/24/zaccaria-pinball-machines/

It has pictures labled with the correct position for 'future' and 'past'. Also I never knew the game time bonus was supposed to stop counting down when in the past. Not sure if this happens in game but it should and Im going to check to see. Hope these games are at the expo in June like it says!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.