Zaccaria Pinball - update v2.7

Vinc3Has3

May 11, 2013
Notice that in the physics settings the flipper gap is set to 'original' as a standard, but it should be set to 'light' for the wider gap, which is.... the original gap size of a real table. Zsolt, is this correct? This is confusing.

I think the gaps are correct: the smaller gap is used for the Arcade mode, and the wider gap for the Simulation mode, making it harder to lose the ball down the center in Arcade mode. The only problem I see is incorrect use of English (it IS Zolt's second language, after all): I believe he should be using the word "wide," not "light!" :eek:

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I thought the word "light" was used in the context similar to "coca cola light" ;) "original" could mean either "true to be real machine" or "not derived," thus the paired word should be clearer such as: wide, wider, easy, and etc.

And I hope "wide" setting is selectable in the custom setting as before. Not that good to check out some hard game rule without a cheat ;) eh, sometimes I would like to be tension free relaxed mood you know...

Last edited:

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
I thought the word "light" was used in the context similar to "coca cola light" ;) "original" could mean either "true to be real machine" or "not derived," thus the paired word should be clearer such as: wide, wider, easy, and etc.
“light“ extra ball;)

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
I think the gaps are correct: the smaller gap is used for the Arcade mode, and the wider gap for the Simulation mode, making it harder to lose the ball down the center in Arcade mode. The only problem I see is incorrect use of English (it IS Zolt's second language, after all): I believe he should be using the word "wide," not "light!" :eek:
I think 'wide' is a good idea. Maybe 'original' should be changed to 'factory'? As it would be factory gap after all.

tripleplonq

Dec 3, 2012
Sorry, it's a bug. It will be fixed in update v2.8.

That's nice, really. Zaccaria Pinball is the only game I play on my iPad 1 on a regular basis (besides iMAME and sometimes a llamasoft title).
Looking forward to play the new physics, but going by the comments i've read so far, i'd prefer accuracy over speed.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.