Zaccharia for Android: Initial Release Discussion

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I thought you were either recently deceased (and being consumed by Alsatians), or on holiday someplace when you didn't respond to this thread.
Then I saw you post on Google+ this morning and figured you'd just missed it. :)
I honestly didn't even follow the Zaccharia threads because I knew they were iOS only and was firmly convinced that based on ASK Homework's platform portfolio I would never see an Android release.

I'm pleased to be able to eat a huge plate of humble pie over this issue. It's freakin' delicious, this humble pie. 24 tables delicious!

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
SAMSUNG Note Pro 4.4 kitkat
and
Acer A510 4.4 kitkat (custom Paranoid Rom)
And
SAMSUNG S3 LTE 9305 4.1

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I honestly didn't even follow the Zaccharia threads because I knew they were iOS only and was firmly convinced that based on ASK Homework's platform portfolio I would never see an Android release.

I'm pleased to be able to eat a huge plate of humble pie over this issue. It's freakin' delicious, this humble pie. 24 tables delicious!
Sometimes it's just so awesome being wrong.

I didn't think we would see this but I was hoping beyond hope that we would.

I play on a 2012 nexus 7 and a note 2. A current Gen note 10.1 might be in my future

Andrew Sully

Oct 2, 2012
JxD 7800b 8gig kitkat custom rom. 1.9htz quad core 2gig ddr3 7 inch screen. dual analog and dual dpads.

10.1 inch mali 400, 2 gig 1 ghtz china clone.

samsung tab 2.

i only use 10.1 clone and my beloved JXD with built in dual dpad and analogs for gaming as its a dedicated games machine with natural buttons for better control.
but 10.1 has it installed as first machine.

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Glad to read this.

Im just touching and tapping a standard Galaxy Tab 3 without any controller

Last edited:

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for your quick feedback and tips about Google Play system.

As you can see on the following picture now table is displayed correctly, so there is no texture bugs. Also it has been tested on PowerVR, Tegra, Mali and Andreno systems.

okz9xl.jpg

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013

As you can see on the following picture now table is displayed correctly, so there is no texture bugs. Also it has been tested on PowerVR, Tegra, Mali and Andreno systems.

okz9xl.jpg

Hey Zsolt - thanks again for doing this.

Re - bluetooth controller support.
The Moga Pro SDK can be downloaded from here...
http://www.mogaanywhere.com/developers/download-page/
Your looking for Android, Moga Pro, on the links page after clicking the disclaimer.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

okz9xl.jpg
That's fantastic! You guys are making great progress on the build

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
Future Pinball has two Zaccaria games Robot and Magic Castle, I've been playing a lot of Magic Castle lately and love it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.