Zaccharia for Android: Initial Release Discussion

Zorgwon

Sep 14, 2013
Future Pinball has two Zaccaria games Robot and Magic Castle, I've been playing a lot of Magic Castle lately and love it.
Also played these.
The english voiceovers of MC feel a bit amateurish but are easy to understand. The most original thing is the twisted outlane giving the idea of a draw bridge. The time bonus is interesting although not specific.

Jim O'Brien

Feb 28, 2012
I'm probably going to buy everything when it comes out on Android, I already support Zen 100 % and purchase all their tables.

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
I am a Nexus 7 first gen user 4.4.4. I just had a cousin with an Ipad Air stay over for a week and I installed this app on it and tried the free table. I was very impressed and in sim mode the physics were actually very good and a lot better than I expected. I love all the config options - spot on. If the android version is as good as this I will definitely go for the the whole package.

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
listen guys and im sure the ios fellas will agree oyhsics are a worry innterms of a proper standard theres an uodate coming soon, otherwise if you loke linballmits actualky a bargin amazing gfx and kighting, but we need a good standard onsyics engine reguadless of custimwztion note it is coming but for now its slittle screwey, but sometimes it feels very zaccaria small studio with big balls

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
As you can see on the following picture now table is displayed correctly, so there is no texture bugs. Also it has been tested on PowerVR, Tegra, Mali and Andreno systems.

okz9xl.jpg

Hey there Zsolt

It sounds like you've tested on a fair variety of processor architectures. Great work!

So how it going with Android? I hear the great news that you have improved the physics engine for the game!

Man, I'm looking forward to throwing a large amount of cash at my screen. The older tables in TPA get most of my attention, so having this era of tables available will be a blast.

One of the guys in my Pinball league has Magic Castle and another Zacc title, so I would be very interested in getting some time on the real machines vs the digital ones when it arrives.

mmmagnetic

May 29, 2012
Wow, that´s great news! I recently switched from iOS to Android (not permanently, just to try it out), and I was pretty sad that those games aren´t on Android.
Really looking forward to this! By the way, I really love the juicy mechanical sounds in your games, they really add to the atmosphere.

(Nexus 7 2013 / 4.4.4)

jetcorder

Apr 19, 2013
Looking forward for the Android-port ! GREAT!

I use:
Sony Tablet Z 1st Generation - running Android 4.4.4 (tablet has native support for PS3-controllers via Bluetooth)
Nvidia Shield - running Android 4.4.2

P.S.: Would love to be a beta-tester for the android-version!

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Looking forward for the Android-port ! GREAT!

I use:
Sony Tablet Z 1st Generation - running Android 4.4.4 (tablet has native support for PS3-controllers via Bluetooth)
Nvidia Shield - running Android 4.4.2
It's cool that you don't have to root and use Sixaxis to use PS3 controllers. Wish Sony would share their Bluetooth stack with AOSP. 😉

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
My girls tablet i will be getting it on is a Samsung SM-T310 can any one suggest a good bluetooth controller?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Should I just look for a video with instructions? I dont know much about this sort of thig but want to learn for my pinball fix!

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
If you have root access on the tab, try the free version from Google play Sixaxis and an original PS3 controller. Beside the app, I believe, there is already an instruction and/or a video. If the Testversion is running, you can move for small money to the full version. But remember: you need root

Check if all things running well
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscompatibilitychecker

If yes

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dancingpixelstudios.sixaxiscontroller

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.