Zen Pinball 2 / Pinball FX2 Livestreams

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Hmm like to watch but here it would be like 2am in the morning.
I am new to twich so is it possible to rewatch later or just livestream?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
I could only play Venom this stream - and if you weren't there, you missed a lot! Highlights included:

- Collecting 8 (!) tries on the Jailbreak mini-playfield
- Reaching and completing Maximum Carnage and getting really close to activating it a second time
- Earning an Extra Ball (that's a huge accomplishment on Zen tables right? ;)

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Any word on what their next table is?

Rumors are Punisher are next for Marvel but they mentioned there's going to be a "metal" two-pack soon.

Hopefully it isn't Metallica tables, I don't want to compare Stern's awesome table with Zen's potentially not-too-good version.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
Rumors are Punisher are next for Marvel but they mentioned there's going to be a "metal" two-pack soon.

Hopefully it isn't Metallica tables, I don't want to compare Stern's awesome table with Zen's potentially not-too-good version.

They did get a Metallica pin in their offices. Anything else to support this rumour?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
They did get a Metallica pin in their offices. Anything else to support this rumour?

They mentioned that the machines will have "some new faces and some familiar ones".

This means that it'll be either a Marvel or Star Wars table. It may be a sequel to Droids but that table sucked and I don't think people would like it.

I'm hoping for a pack with two Iron Man tables. Venom was a pretty good "Spider-Man" sequel so I won't be surprised if they do something similar with the Iron Man tables.

Espy

Sep 9, 2013
They mentioned that the machines will have "some new faces and some familiar ones".

This means that it'll be either a Marvel or Star Wars table. It may be a sequel to Droids but that table sucked and I don't think people would like it.

I'm hoping for a pack with two Iron Man tables. Venom was a pretty good "Spider-Man" sequel so I won't be surprised if they do something similar with the Iron Man tables.

They also said on Twitter they were working on a set of "original" tables. If we take original to mean no license, then... Sorcerer's Lair 2? For a license-free table, that will send so many people into a frenzy!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.