Zen Pinball 2 / Pinball FX2 Livestreams

IGoFirstIndy

Jul 12, 2014
They also said on Twitter they were working on a set of "original" tables. If we take original to mean no license, then... Sorcerer's Lair 2? For a license-free table, that will send so many people into a frenzy!

+1

Would love to see a sequel to Sorcerer's Lair. Still one of their best tables.

I don't consider them metal but I'd love to see a rock table with a Queen, Aerosmith or KISS license. Not sure what metal bands would be big enough to warrant a table that's not already tied to a pinball license other than Sabath or Ozzy.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Zen mentioned that the words he put in the posts are supposed to be hints. So, to recap:

- It's a 2-pack
- It's "metal"
- It has some familiar faces and some new ones
- It's "cool"
- The theme has been requested several times by the community.

I'm stumped.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I was up till midnight in Texas and there was nothing soooo it never released on the. (24th) like PSN blog said it's now the (25th) and it's now available. Thats a day later...... Just sayin..........
But I'am glad it's out now.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I was up till midnight in Texas and there was nothing soooo it never released on the. (24th) like PSN blog said it's now the (25th) and it's now available. Thats a day later...... Just sayin..........
But I'am glad it's out now.

I'm in Washington state and I bought the tables at like 12:45pm my time. What can I say? :)

Anyway, glad you were able to get the tables.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I love "WW Rampage" the most. My latest score is just over (20 Million) on my PS4.
I'am Purchasing IOS version later tonight for sure.
Zen did an incredible job on this pack! :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.