So when's 19 and 20 gonna hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I can see it now when pack 20 comes out people will be like, " I waited 3 months for this crap?" Personally I think 20 has to be the worst pack ever. One of those one shot only tables in CBW and a bundle of awfulness in El Dorado City of Gold. Pack 19 is all I care about. Those two tables are actually fun to play. But CBWs soundtrack is pretty good.

At least Season 3 will be very much worth the wait from the free versions I played of FT and BR.
I agree, im really not to pumped up to play these tables. but I am getting bored and wanna try out 1812 to see if ill like it.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
the answer fellas pc !! :eek: since I started with the pc I don`t worry anymore when it comes out on xbox 360 , xbox 1 , ps3 and ps4 !!! simple as that !!! :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
You have a point there. For the PS3, we'll have to settle for "Schrodinger's Tables", they are in a quantum state so they both exist and do not exist at the same time, until one of us observes these tables. If we can all agree not to try and observe, we can console ourselves (pun not intended) with the idea that the Schrodinger's Tables are at least there theoretically in 50% of cases.

Actually they are only there and not there until we look in the store and see that they are not there. In order for them to exist in a state of both being there and not being there we have to not look. The tables are the cat and the store is the box. Don't open the store! Don't open the store!

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
The fact that the cat is live in someone else's box does not effect the health of the cat in our box. ;)

Fuzzy.jpg

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012
Here you all go...straight out of the FB page and it shows what a bunch of suckheads Sony are.

The Pinball Arcade Due to all of the delays from Sony, we're reluctant to say because they've missed the last 2 dates they've told us, once due to a bug, once due to no real reason other than they were too busy, this is incredibly frustrating for us as well, however what we will say that at this point 19&20 are coming out on the same day.

Thought this info would have been posted by now but seems that not too many people care about the ps3 version anymore which is understandable

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Thought this info would have been posted by now but seems that not too many people care about the ps3 version anymore which is understandable

If a person were to judge by their facebook page alone, they would swear that PS3 is the most popular platform.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I've been avoiding their facebook page. The comments drive me crazier. I'd rather shovel the driveway cheese than read those comments!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi PostedUp,

Just wanted to let you know since Im testing the mega patch, all the tables have been touched up with the Vita and several of the tables that were running below 60 frames per second should be on par now. Im still in the process of testing it but it looks and plays alot better from what i've tested so far. Once the mega patch comes out you can expect the tables to be working. The reason this is taking a bit longer is because were pulling bugs off the forums and trying to address as much as we can before we release the patch. Were also having some trouble with releasing the newer tables as well. Trust me when I say this, were not holding the tables back from our customers because we want to. There ready and they have been ready for some time. Once Sony is ready, they will become available on PS3. As for anyone else that has concerns regarding bugs for the PS3, feel free to message me and I'll be sure to investigate it and hopefully get it fixed before the mega patch is released.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Hi PostedUp,

Just wanted to let you know since Im testing the mega patch, all the tables have been touched up with the Vita and several of the tables that were running below 60 frames per second should be on par now. Im still in the process of testing it but it looks and plays alot better from what i've tested so far. Once the mega patch comes out you can expect the tables to be working. The reason this is taking a bit longer is because were pulling bugs off the forums and trying to address as much as we can before we release the patch. Were also having some trouble with releasing the newer tables as well. Trust me when I say this, were not holding the tables back from our customers because we want to. There ready and they have been ready for some time. Once Sony is ready, they will become available on PS3. As for anyone else that has concerns regarding bugs for the PS3, feel free to message me and I'll be sure to investigate it and hopefully get it fixed before the mega patch is released.

I have a PS4 bugs and art issues log that I'm in the middle of compiling and would like to know who exactly should I send it to so that hopefully they can be fixed and submitted along with the Season Two tables when you guys are ready to do so.

Jan 6, 2013
Hi PostedUp,

Thank you flippy for fixing the Vita and for responding to us with this news knowing this makes me happy and worth the wait.Should we erase all of are tables and re-download them when they are ready or do we just download new update?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Hi PiN WiZ,

You can send them to me, Rob@farsightstudios.com or in a private message here if you want.

Tales from the Crypt !!, once we determine the necessary steps for properly implementing the new patch and once it is available, we will send out a notification. From what I was told, it will require a re-download.

Last edited:

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Hi PiN WiZ,

You can send them to me, Rob@farsightstudios.com or in a private message here if you want.

Tales from the Crypt !!, once we determine the necessary steps for properly implementing the new patch and once it is available, we will send out a notification. From what I was told, it will require a re-download.

Harem multiball........:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.