1.13.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
That's just the ROM, not sure why Farsight haven't cleaned the samples up this time around.

I wonder if it has something to do with ROM volume as well. Even on VP, the roms (especially on DMD games) tend to clip at high volumes (for example Williams games turned up past volume 27).

neilpinbot

Apr 4, 2012
Spent about an hour yesterday playing Space Shuttle and loving it, brings back fond memories of playing it years ago in the Arcades, though we nit pick about some things on TPA tables I couldn't help but think how fortunate we are to even have these tables in the palm of our hands :D

N

netizen

Hmm, has anyone been able to collect the gold rush items during the bigfoot hotfoot mode?

During game play when I get this mode and I make the shot to bigfoot bluff I just get the whirlpool, but when I test this mode with ball control I am able to collect the items right up to the camera.

I am curious if this is a bug, or operator error. If it is the latter, no worries, I will work at my technique and when the official release drops, shoot some help posts out. But if others are seeing the same results this could be a very bizarre bug. It requires some feedback as it really is such a time dependent mode that it is a bit subjective to call it completely.

Timelord

Oct 29, 2012
Spent about an hour yesterday playing Space Shuttle and loving it, brings back fond memories of playing it years ago in the Arcades, though we nit pick about some things on TPA tables I couldn't help but think how fortunate we are to even have these tables in the palm of our hands :D

This

Timelord ...

timmyD

Nov 28, 2012
Two immediate bugs to report in 2.3.5 with 800x480 res and Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0

Whitewater : plunger graphic flashes randomly
SS: player 2,3 displays are cut off, also during match, error in amimation causes final match number to never appear.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
Has anyone managed to get the vacation jackpot yet in WhiteWater???

I've completed everything in the vacation planner except the last 2 locks. For some reason I can't get the locks despite lighting both the spot targets in the right order.

early part of the game the locks are easy to get, but nearing end of vacation jackpot tasks - they don't seem to happen.

Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
hmmm just re-read instructions :) Seems I have to light spot targets twice within 5 seconds. Will need to give this another go before I complain.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I got the vacation jackpot day before yesterday on my Galaxy S3, so it's working just fine as far as I can tell.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
OK confirmed working. First vacation jackpot.

Did have one oddity after jackpot. Coming down right ramp during Bigfoot bluff, the ball dropped off the bottom of the table.

Last edited:

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
Has anybody had trouble with the ball in WW going through the left flipper?

Frequently I will try to cradle the ball as it goes down the left inlane. However, about 3 times now, instead of the ball getting cradled it starts to sink through the left flipper. Usually a very quick flip will take care of it.

This is on a Nexus 10.

Anybody else see similar behavior? Has the white water made me start hallucinating? :)

Thanks!
Eckless

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Has anybody had trouble with the ball in WW going through the left flipper?

Frequently I will try to cradle the ball as it goes down the left inlane. However, about 3 times now, instead of the ball getting cradled it starts to sink through the left flipper. Usually a very quick flip will take care of it.

This is on a Nexus 10.

Anybody else see similar behavior? Has the white water made me start hallucinating? :)

Thanks!
Eckless

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Yes.
Reported here...
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/4027-1-13-0-Beta/page8?p=66283#post66283

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
White Water : yes eckless - I've seen this happen twice so far, I can't remember whether the ball goes fully through the flipper or only partially. I've always managed to pull off a lucky save when this has happened (you might be right about the quick flip to sort it). It's always when the ball is travelling at speed for me. This is on a Nexus 7 stock.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts