1.13.0 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
White Water: Disfigured line through app during gameplay appears randomly when camera is panning, set usually to 3, and camera is not locked. The line appears a quarter of an inch from the bottom. It looks like a thin white noise static line.

The line only appears when the camera is panning to bottom.
Using a HTC Rezound.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
White Water : not sure if a bug or just copying what happens on a real table but I've seen the ball drop off the left hand ramp several times (half way down). Looks very cool - although not sure if random or for a particular reason.

Also seen it pop off the bigfoot ramp too - again very cool (like a real table).

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
White Water : not sure if a bug or just copying what happens on a real table but I've seen the ball drop off the left hand ramp several times (half way down). Looks very cool - although not sure if random or for a particular reason.

I had this happen to me a few times on the first iOS build. But I don't think I've seen it at all in the latest build. I didn't take it as a bug and as you said it looks very cool.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
I had this happen to me a few times on the first iOS build. But I don't think I've seen it at all in the latest build. I didn't take it as a bug and as you said it looks very cool.

hmmm yeah I can't remember whether this was pre rez change or not. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
confirmed it happens on latest version. Guessing it is just random - rare at that :) Very cool how ball drops off upper rail onto play field.

ww3.jpg

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
I'm sure that's by design, of the real machine and TPA version, there's no side to the low points of that ramp. Apart from the odd ball getting stuck there coming down the ramp air balls are very likely to get hit up there.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012

Also seen it pop off the bigfoot ramp too - again very cool (like a real table).

hmmm yeah I can't remember whether this was pre rez change or not. Will keep an eye on it for sure.

confirmed it happens on latest version. Guessing it is just random - rare at that :) Very cool how ball drops off upper rail onto play field.

ww3.jpg

I'm sure that's by design, of the real machine and TPA version, there's no side to the low points of that ramp. Apart from the odd ball getting stuck there coming down the ramp air balls are very likely to get hit up there.

Yep this is by design.

On the real game, if the shot to the ramp was weak, the ball had a tendency to get stuck either on the first drop, or the second dip. The ramp design includes exits at each low point to avoid trapped balls.

I've had this happen to me IRL on a White Water.

It's a little like the cutout on the spider ramp on scared stiff (near the dead heads). On the real table, that ramp is not nearly as easy to shoot as it is in TPA. I have had balls drop off the ramp and into the dead heads a few times. That cut out is there because the ball would take some wiggling to dislodge given the loft and pitch of that ramp area. So it was cut out to avoid frustration and service calls.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
thanks for confirming guys (I've never played the real table) - and thanks to the DEVs for adding this realism in.

QuiGonJ

Jan 27, 2013
In WW, the Extras > View Flyer page is stuck on the flyer's upper left corner. I can't zoom out or pan to see the rest of the flyer.

I have the same issue, almost, on my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 running Android. 4.1.1. The flyer can pan left and right on mine, but the zoom feature doesn't work.

SS's flyer works as expected.

I have enjoyed both tables with no major issues so far.

Jutter

Dec 30, 2012
Seems things are gearing up nicely towards tomorrow's realease.
Tweak some earlier releases if you have time left over, ya flipper fetish code crushing .....balls. Love ya guys. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.