1.15 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Sep 9, 2012
on white water there is still a plastic missing at the left flipper, it has been missing since the table was released. will that be fixed eventually?

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Disappointed but not surprised the enhanced nudge options have been rolled again. :(
I appreciate you've been busy Ryan, but your management either need to get you some help, or allocate Android to another.
So nothing personal, but I'm going to vote with my wallet and not buy anything more until Android gets the nudge enhancements.

Drawken

Oct 2, 2012
Minor art "issue" on WW:
I Google image searched through various WW pictures, and every single one has a red NE target (The top right target). The one in PHOF is red as well. The one featured in this beta is yellow.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Are the spinning discs on WW supposed to hold the ball in one spot, especially against the right hand side. It's been a very long time since I have played this IRl and I don't remember this happening.

In The Champion Pub the ball will launch when you press the L Flipper 2-4 times. i use view 1 and if pressed in the area of the start button it will happen more often than not.

Will there be a mid month beta run to test or introduce the same nudge option scheme that iOS has?

I know they had troubles tuning the spinners, I think they plan on updating them.

I'll look into the pub issue.

Yes I will be putting a beta out with these, been swamped past few weeks with other issues but I have not forgotten.

xAzatothx

Sep 22, 2012
both tables look and play great. Only issue with Champion Pub is the ball is sometimes difficult to see due to busy/colourful table.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
testing a new whirlwind and ill upload, then you guys can delete and re-download after i purge the file.

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
"Dr. Dude's" text is now missing and just has placeholders: "text label" and "Buy Collection", and the buttons are goofed up (two "Cancel" buttons.) Have removed and re-downloaded table but problem persists.

eckless

Sep 11, 2012
Anybody else having problems with Championship Pub poker? The launch button doesn't do what it should...

Eckless

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
"Dr. Dude's" text is now missing and just has placeholders: "text label" and "Buy Collection", and the buttons are goofed up (two "Cancel" buttons.) Have removed and re-downloaded table but problem persists.

...and now it's back. Never mind!

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
"Launch Ball" button on Champion Pub is invisible until the ball is actually launched -- just holding down a finger will launch the ball, and then it appears above the playfield view once the ball is in play.

Last edited:

mpclemens

Jun 26, 2013
where was this?

Right after launching the table from the Season Two menu. I snagged a screenshot (click to embiggen):

Screenshot_2013-06-27-13-54-37 by mpclemens, on Flickr

Re-re-downloading the table fixed it. Must have a been a hiccup between beta uploads, since the text was there last night in 1.14. The Internet probably just sneezed. :)

ETA: In portrait mode, it had two "Cancel" buttons. In landscape, I see it had two "Buy Table" buttons.

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok we fixed some collision issues with WW, changed some elastic values, and popped the plastic back on. However I will have to give you another build to access it since the old one causes a crash.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
ok we fixed some collision issues with WW, changed some elastic values, and popped the plastic back on. However I will have to give you another build to access it since the old one causes a crash.

Sounds great. Amazed you can do so much so fast.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Galaxy S III running Android 4.1.2

Whirlwind

• The spinning discs should not propel the ball towards the outlanes or accelerate the ball to 5x (or more) the normal ball speed. The spinning discs should moderately change the direction and speed of the ball as it passes over or near them. Also, the ball should never spin freely on any of the discs and should be propelled almost immediately.

• A full plunge should send the ball through the Side Loop into the area with the three red pop bumpers and not up the 3-Toll ramp.

• The "Uh oh, looks like rain!" sound sample that plays when you start the first is still missing.

• The sound sample that plays as you hit the loop spinner when "3,000 w/lit" and/or "5,000 w/flashing" are activated, plays continuously for an extended period of time. The sound sample should stop playing as soon as the spinner stops spinning.

• Various plastics are missing.

The Champion Pub

• The Speed Bag should move when the ball hits it much like the fighter moves when the ball hits it.

• Both life meters should flash continuously when "start fight" is lit until the fight is activated.

• The match/replay sound sample is incorrect.

Michael DiFilippo

Mar 26, 2012
I'm having major problems now. Game is unplayable after quitting in-game. l play a single game and quit and the camera stutters and freezes while panning the table.

HTC resound. So far 100% reprod.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
I'm having major problems now. Game is unplayable after quitting in-game. l play a single game and quit and the camera stutters and freezes while panning the table.

HTC resound. So far 100% reprod.
I was getting the stutters too on the nexus 7. I quit the table and went back in so didn't wait long enough to see a crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.