1.15 Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Excellent. Thanks for all of the hard work Ryan! Look forward to seeing the latest version in the Play Store.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
i'll be working on invitation only tournaments for previous kickstarters for a while now, then when ios submits for the new tourny stuff I will get back to working on Android features / bugs. Thanks for your feedback guys as always!

Indy99

May 24, 2013
Thanks, Ryan. Appreciate all you do! Looking forward to you finding the time for a little Android love :) Sometimes feel second class to iOS, but I guess that makes you guys more money. Thanks again and waiting for the release to appear in the lay store!

MontanaFrank

Dec 19, 2012
Thanks Ryan for all your hard work that you are allowed to do for us Android folks.
I was so, so excited about getting controller support and nudge up ability for my tablet, that I lost sight of the fact that this might not happen for a long time.

It's like the feeling I've had when the weather man tells me all week that the weekend is going to be sunny and 85 Fahrenheit and it ends up raining all day and the hi was 60 Fahrenheit. It's just a bummer.

Please tell the management that I want some lovin' for my tablet.

Still smiling though.

N

netizen

looks like ios is going to be released. I just submitted, not need for a new beta since I was told to release. Here are the fixes:

-Whirlwind spinnner issues with collision.
-Whirlwind sound vo issues.
-WW missing plastics.
-some WW elastic values were adjusted.
-end of game stutter addressed.
-plunger button activating flipper fixed on CP and harley, monsterbash, afm, & MM.

Holy crap Ryan, here we are being snarky bastards and you go wreck our fun by fixing ****. Way To Go!!

Seriously though. You must be related to James Brown. The Hardest Working Man in show business!!

Does this mean you get another vacation again? :rolleyes:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
looks like ios is going to be released. I just submitted, not need for a new beta since I was told to release. Here are the fixes:

-Whirlwind spinnner issues with collision.
-Whirlwind sound vo issues.
-WW missing plastics.
-some WW elastic values were adjusted.
-end of game stutter addressed.
-plunger button activating flipper fixed on CP and harley, monsterbash, afm, & MM.

Yet again you manage to deliver the impossible. I was sure I'd have to take a slightly broken TPA with me to New Zealand. But no, the primary showstopper bugs have been sorted. Just waiting for Play Store to sync. :)

Rock on!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Just doing my job =) let me know if any of these issues are still issues and hopefully I will be able to sort out some more for you guys in the coming weeks. Enjoy!

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
And honestly just wish I could do more, but I think things will settle down a bit now that Ouya has been sorted.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
This is completely unchanged! No new table download, not one fuggin' thing different. Are we supposed to download another file from somewhere?

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
perhaps he re-downloaded the old beta? That being said are you guys finding the improvements/fixes?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
perhaps he re-downloaded the old beta? That being said are you guys finding the improvements/fixes?

Everything you fixed is fine now on the public release. Thanks again for getting the Whirlwind fix in at the last second.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Nice! Can't wait to see how The Pinball Arcade plays on the Galaxy S4 next week!

It plays really nice (European spec) and looks great on the S4's screen.
Watch out for Google Maps eating your battery overnight though - I've had to switch 'detect location' off when not using it within the app.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
It plays really nice (European spec) and looks great on the S4's screen.
Watch out for Google Maps eating your battery overnight though - I've had to switch 'detect location' off when not using it within the app.

Thanks for the heads up...looking forward to getting my Galaxy S4 next weekend.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Thanks for the heads up...looking forward to getting my Galaxy S4 next weekend.

Happy new phone!
Camera & inbuilt modes make it an awesome camera (in light/day conditions). Not into the eye dependent scrolling personally (switched off), but other features are great and still keep finding new features and settings 3 wks into ownership. Very happy with mine.
You can even use it to change TV/DVR channels with its IR transmitter.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
*Bug*

Attract LIghts do not resume after High Score Game Over

*Description*

After recording a high score on WhWnd, the attract lights do not resume. The only lights on the table that work is the lightning display on the back of the playfield.

*Device/OS/*

TF300T JB 4.2.1 Official Rooted

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Yep, that's what happened. It's the same beta. Where's the new beta?

Also, the plunge up the Skyway ramp needs to be changed. It's supposed to go up the inner loop, and it going Skyway significantly alters the game balance, almost as much as changing the table rules, since it's a fairly tough shot, and can give you big rewards.
Also, on a real machine, going for the skill shot is extremely risky. Here, not so much, but less of an issue.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts