Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
They should have just sold the first table for 30 bucks with the provision that you get the next 9 for free! We used to get around scalping laws by doing something similar. Ballpoint pen for $250 and includes a pair of World Series tickets!
I'm interested in one of these pens!

Edit: So where does that leave those of us who bought an S3 pack for iOS?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Just sell each table for $5 each. If you buy six in a season, then you get the rest of the season free.

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well,I'll be good for now,especially if the Patriots win tomorrow. If they don't,then hopefully BR will be on my iPad by then.

gooche77

Jul 30, 2012
Is this only an issue for season pass holders or can nobody purchase Black Rose on iOS?

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I'am ready for a refund now I don't trust Apple with my advance payment on TPA Season 3. I feel I made a huge mistake and I will never do this again no matter what the savings are in the future. Live and learn experience I guess. Hopefully this does get straightened out soon I'am ready to play "Black Rose" Pinball. On my iPad 3. Later Pinheads!

Last edited:

Travis Kneale

Dec 25, 2012
They should have just sold the first table for 30 bucks with the provision that you get the next 9 for free! We used to get around scalping laws by doing something similar. Ballpoint pen for $250 and includes a pair of World Series tickets!

I can only imagine that Apple would balk on that as well. Hopefully they get this figured out once and for all. I finally buy a season pass (because I'm going to buy the tables anyway) and now it's blocked?!?

$250 for a pen?? I could use a pen like that...

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
thise hippies too our pinball, i bet anything with a lriate theme has to lass upper managment heh

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013
I recall a similar issue happened with the July pack.

Farsight also had a similar issue with the free version of The Pinball Arcade when Star Trek: The Next Generation was released due to confusion with the app for Star Trek: Into Darkness (although I am wondering was an "issue" at all, but just a ploy by Farsight to purchase The Pinball Arcade so users could play any version of STTNG).

WFurman

Apr 21, 2013

This would mean that a consumer would have to make a commitment to the season without knowing what future tables are released. Personally, I would prefer to also have the option to also purchase tables separately, even though the price of the season pass is a better option due to the average of 53% in savings for the latter.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Maybe enough people were burnt by Season 2 and complained to Apple?

Just throwing out ideas.

Well no packs ever came out late on iOS so that shouldn't be a factor. If anything, farsight has proven they are a dependable company at releasing a pack every month and that they have fulfilled all obligations to customers that prepaid. Kind of late in the game for apple to change course.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I do not trust Apple is it possible to get a refund on my $30 and just buy this years tables monthly at $4.99. This is a bad start to buying this Season 3 pass. FarSight is awesome but screw Apple!

haj

Sep 28, 2012
I don't know what's really going on but is it something to be panic? I bought all three season passes and they have been delivered according to schedule although there were some could-be-better things there was nothing to worry about. Table packs have usually been released at near the end of month, so while I'm impatiently waiting for new table this time it's not a crying out situation I think?

deimos256

Jun 4, 2013
I'd imagine we won't see or hear anything until Tuesday, as I imagine apple recognizes weekends and holidays.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
I still say Screw Apple! We should have our Friday release NOW we paid $30 this year in advance last month and now for some reason Apple does not feel comfortable to release our table from FarSight is BS. All versions except PS3 & PS4 have now been released as of Friday correct? FarSight got the release out so why should Apple hold back Season. 3 from paying & paid customers?
Never again will I buy from Apple in advance. (Bad Business)
Apple should refund Season 3 pass holders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts