Apple Delay Frustration (Derailed by Driveway Cheese after Post # 81)

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuck

Nov 28, 2012
Class action suit; the people vs. Apple, seeks damages and compensation from consuming too much driveway cheese while waiting for newest update.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
wait the really important question is what kinda cheese is on the driveway? the mind boggles

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
Tell Apple you will join a class action lawsuit to regain your paid money that they are holding back - there is one is the works.
Wait, what? I'm supposed to join a class-action suit against Apple (or threaten some manager somewhere that I'm going to join one), just because one DLC on one game got delayed?

Two words: Entitlement issues.

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
Still No IOS "Black Rose"!!!!?????!!!!
Speak FarSight Speak!!!
Did We Get Screwed On Buying The Season 3 Pass????!

W1LDD ONE

Jul 21, 2013
FarSight just PM me.

From FarSight:

The Pinball Arcade We haven't been reviewed yet for some reason, we resubmitted monday, generally after we get kicked back and resubmit it only takes a day or two, we're not sure what's going on yet but we're looking into it, we're sorry about this mess Nothing will happen to your season passes that have already been purchased though.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't think there is any need for anyone to do anything but sit back and relax. FS said they resubmitted a few days ago. Let's see what come out of that before we start send off letters, emails, and making demands on anyone.

Push out the jive and bring in the love. (Ok, who knows where this quote is from?)

Naildriver74

Aug 2, 2013
I don't think there is any need for anyone to do anything but sit back and relax. FS said they resubmitted a few days ago. Let's see what come out of that before we start send off letters, emails, and making demands on anyone.

Push out the jive and bring in the love. (Ok, who knows where this quote is from?)

I can't remember I LOST it

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
I also bought the season pass for season three. Too bad Apple has delayed the release. :(

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Play nice or this thread is gone. I'm still not sure why this thread was allowed to continue after it was derailed by an unrelated topic. Derailments usually don't end well.

Tori Gangle

Apr 20, 2013
Support your thinking with Facts then

If you've got a case for doing nothing and believing that it's better then putting pressure on Apple, state it. Your not saying anything here to back up your plan of action that explains why it's the best thing to do.

Tori Gangle

Apr 20, 2013
If this thread gets derailed

This topic will just get restarted, even if it's somewhere else other then this forum. Derailment has no place here and won't live for long in any event regarding this topic. We're not scared, so don't push fear - that won't work either.

Lord Boron

Apr 18, 2012
Plan of action for what? There was never even an announced release date so no one can even claim that it's late. What pressure do you think Apple is going to feel over an app that probably isn't even on their radar. apps and video games get delayed all the time.

Tori Gangle

Apr 20, 2013
A subscription is a subscription. There's an expectation for that. Besides Farsight announced it was late and it was because of Apple holding it up. Stand up and be counted or hide like sheep.

Brett Carlson

Sep 24, 2013
A subscription is a subscription. There's an expectation for that. Besides Farsight announced it was late and it was because of Apple holding it up. Stand up and be counted or hide like sheep.

I do not agree with what Apple is doing but rocking the boat is not going to help, or saying the sky is falling when it's not. Your opinion does matter. I do not want this thread closed but I am afraid it's going to be

I am not attacking you do not get me wrong I just sense this thread will go crazy soon. I quoted you because I do like your idea but I feel my part is just saying this and wait and reading

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
So who wants some driveway cheese while we're waiting?

Now let's all enjoy speculation on the next table pack. (Yes, even if we don't have the newsletter yet.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts