April TotM Groupings and Results

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
Great, now I can sneak in a couple of games before dinner. I've had a couple of decent practice sessions on Theatre earlier today. Time to choke when it counts! :)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
As a reminder, if you want to live chat about the tourney, head over to the chat room! I'll be checking in periodically and then sit for a few at the end of the tourney while I gather scores. If you need help logging in to it, just ask.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Hey guys. Yeah I'll be checking the chatroom too. I feel a little bit too 'blah' to start the tourney. Better stock up on plenty of cigarettes, coffee, wristbands, lucky shirt, and lucky undies

*also seriously Reagan? :) what are ya, new or something? :)

Last edited:

Reagan Dow

Jul 23, 2014
What time do we have until? FYI. My scores may be the top scores on some of the tables as I just lost all my data even though I backed up remotely last week for some reason when I restored I only had goals and high scores on two of 56 tables. Living Hell! Anyway, don't think I'm cheating if you see high scores as one of my two tries for some/all tables.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Dude, aren't the rules clearly stated? You've got til 10pm PST. I'm just messin with ya Reafan. You make it too easy!

Nightwing

Aug 1, 2012
Well,I did about what I expected,which is: (for me,that is)

Fairly bad on BK2K
Mediocre on WW
Pretty good on TOM
And even though I screwed up some shots on BoP, I made the billionaires club.

It's all in fun anyway,right? Good luck to everyone!

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
I'm done too. Did play Whitewater, without grinding Whirlpool Challenge. (Didn't play BK2K). I was quite satisfied with two of my scores and quite disappointed in one, but I'll keep the suspense up without saying further. :)

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Done.

My scores:

- Whitewater - 625 million
- Theatre of Magic - 2.2 billion
- Black Knight 2000 - 10 million
- Bride of Pinbot - 8 billion (!)

Gus

Mar 5, 2014
I had a good first game on Theater, even though my 3rd ball drained quickly. Could have been a great game otherwise I think!
I missed most shots on Whitewater and didn't even manage 1B.
I'm playing Bride now and have actually got 9 billions off the big wheel. I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. I did the backdoor billion as well (never tried that before) so I'm at 11B and change now. I'll do a few more spins on the big wheel but then I'll call it a day and move on to BK2K.

Maggie

Jan 8, 2015
I'm thinking we need division play! Pretty good day for me given 3 ball limits on tables that are mostly tough for me, but I'll still be competing for last! Overall on this cycle I made the biggest move on bride getting up over 7b. Managed 3b today. Improved some on white water to 1.7b, much lower today. Improved some on bk2k to13m, lower today. Did not raise my high score on Tom, score today really good given the range that's possible for me. Was tempted to play it out to see if I could finally beat my top score, but decided not to.

Up to 13,794 HOF points!

Last edited:

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Time to enter my scores which were not that great, off to the bottom I go.
Started out with bk2k and fell short of my all time hs, though had a good first game.
Had a chance to get the Billion shot in BOP, and I flailed and failed on the shot.
Then had two trash games in TOM.
WWh2o first game was horrible and the second game not much better.

bk2k 9.6+ mil
bop 47+ mil
TOM 391+ mil
WWh2o 638+ mil.

I'm sure I'll be last if not second to last.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
I had a good first game on Theater, even though my 3rd ball drained quickly. Could have been a great game otherwise I think!
I missed most shots on Whitewater and didn't even manage 1B.
I'm playing Bride now and have actually got 9 billions off the big wheel. I didn't think that was possible, but apparently it is. I did the backdoor billion as well (never tried that before) so I'm at 11B and change now. I'll do a few more spins on the big wheel but then I'll call it a day and move on to BK2K.

Damn 11b on BoP is gonna make it tough for me, well played Gus.
I'm about to get started playing now, will start with Wh2O.

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Another 2 n out under the belt. I have to stop playing these until I have my wake up coffee. Last time had my coffee and played and did well. First one played before coffee and choked, and today played before coffee and besides BOP, did mediocre work...keeping up with the self grades...(grade C+)BK2000=3.9M, no dbl knight challenge, (grade D)whitewater=264M, nothing much besides a few WW jp, (grade A-)TOM=2.1Bill, the minus for not getting grand finale, and (grade A-)BOP=3.2Bill, minus for multiple failed attempts for more billion shots but happy to get three. All in all enjoyed it and looking forward to the next. For something different try scoregoal tourney May 3rd at 3 pm PST. Coffee and caffeine next time :)

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Done.
Very shi*ty scores (especially Bride Of Pin*Bot).
Not so bad on ToM (for my range).
Players like me should be allowed to play extra balls. :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.