Balls

SKILL_SHOT

Banned
Jul 11, 2012
I would take a picture but they're so shiny and they never land in the sockets correctly also they get spit out then do the event caera.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
i have the eye ball but i also have two star trek balls i never paid for.... one is of the federation logo i think and the other is the klingons

how did i get the eye ball.. it just appeared from the update with coding specific to your psn name? (farsight sent us a psn message remember...)

i'm really confused man

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
Got mine too now sweeeet! TZ, 3 STTNG and an eyeball :) Bring on the NEXT TOURNEY!

oh maybe that answers my above post I only noticed 2 tng ones and not the TZ one but the TZ one can be mistaken... we got all of them?

lol to the people that paid for them and still made the tourney cutoff.. wish farsight would tell us what the prizes are....

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
The tournament was for fun, not for the prices. Getting the balls is a nice move, especially the eyeballs.

I had already purchased the ST:TNG balls, the blue one with the federation logo looks pretty good on many tables, I use it quite a lot.

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
How do you purchase the stng balls? If I go to the store and click on the title game then click on add ons then click on more add ons, all I see are the tables, season packs and TZ ball.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Open any table, go to the menu, click extras. Bottom of the list is buy custom balls.

At least that's where the option is for Android. I forgot I was an PS thread, so you actual menu may differ.

Last edited:

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
How do you purchase the stng balls? If I go to the store and click on the title game then click on add ons then click on more add ons, all I see are the tables, season packs and TZ ball.
Select "sort" and select "Price: Lowest to Highest" in the add-on section. It should be one of the first two choices. The STNG custom ball add-on uses the same icon as the table, so it's pretty easy to overlook.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
Is there any chance of being able to buy the eyeball ball? I would gladly pay for it and I imagine there would be a new reward for the next tournament anyways. So come on give the eyeballs! :)

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
Is there any chance of being able to buy the eyeball ball? I would gladly pay for it and I imagine there would be a new reward for the next tournament anyways. So come on give the eyeballs! :)

You should buy the TZ and Star Trek balls that are available...and have faith.

Kemetman72

Banned
Sep 12, 2012
I've had the TZ ball and have recently purchased the ST ones. So I will wait until the day the other is available.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013

The only way to play Bride of Pinbot! They never seem to land in the eye sockets strait for me either. Also, you really don't want to know what is going through my mind when she catches the eyeball in her mouth... :eek:

I also try to match balls to the theme of the table when possible. For instance, the free 8-ball is the only logical choice Big Shot. :cool:

Space themed tables get the Jupiter marble, etc...

EDIT - Aww shucks! I just spent over 30 minutes animating that right eyeball (it twirled around in circles, pretty epic), only to learn the forum doesn't allow animated gifs as avatars. :confused:

eyeball_by_stardust4ever-d6cnu55.gif

Anyway, thanks for the idea; hope you don't mind. Bride of Pinbot is my favorite table currently.

Last edited:

brakel

Apr 27, 2012
I've had the TZ ball and have recently purchased the ST ones. So I will wait until the day the other is available.

I purchased the TZ ball and the Star Trek balls and then I had the eye ball. I thought maybe they were related.

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
Aww shucks! I just spent over 30 minutes animating that right eyeball (it twirled around in circles, pretty epic), only to learn the forum doesn't allow animated gifs as avatars. :confused:

Anyway, thanks for the idea; hope you don't mind. Bride of Pinbot is my favorite table currently.

LOL! Time well spent, I love the animation!

smbhax

Apr 24, 2012
The only way to play Bride of Pinbot! They never seem to land in the eye sockets strait for me either. Also, you really don't want to know what is going through my mind when she catches the eyeball in her mouth... :eek:

I also try to match balls to the theme of the table when possible. For instance, the free 8-ball is the only logical choice Big Shot. :cool:

Space themed tables get the Jupiter marble, etc...

EDIT - Aww shucks! I just spent over 30 minutes animating that right eyeball (it twirled around in circles, pretty epic), only to learn the forum doesn't allow animated gifs as avatars. :confused:

Nice! That's not on PS3 though, is it? The eyeball ball texture looked fairly distorted when I checked it on PS3. I only ask since this thread is on the PS3 board. : )

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts