Beta 1.11.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Ryan I have the updated rez for Dr dude as jumper bumpers are more grey. It still runs like ass I'm sorry to say, absolutely no change :(

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I know this is a bit nit picky, but the toned down whites need to look more like the soft white contrast on the white part of the flippers on Theatre of Magic rather than the grey tone they have now. I am glad that Jason is working on this though.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
sorry missed that last comment. Gotta say I am no that impressed with the Nexus 10's gpu right now lol the S3 runs it at a solid 60, looking at the print out now....we may have to remove a wire or two until we can track down this issue, (it appears the stripping order is even causing issues on 360.)

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Pushing a lot of pixels though Ryan!

Just shout when you need a new rez testing, for the next 30 min or so anyway.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
sorry missed that last comment. Gotta say I am no that impressed with the Nexus 10's gpu right now lol the S3 runs it at a solid 60, looking at the print out now....we may have to remove a wire or two until we can track down this issue, (it appears the stripping order is even causing issues on 360.)

Dr. Dude is solid on the Galaxy S3...don't take away my wires!!! Just kidding. :D

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
making a change Carl (or anyone else with a N10) give me a minute to get it up

N

netizen

The Nexus 10 is somewhat faster with this rez file. Still Slow but not as stuttery.

For whatever reason the Pro Mode table plays better; in Landscape perspective moreso than in Portrait. It is still slow but doesn't seem to stutter as much, if it all, compared to the regular free play mode. I am wodering if the Mix Master animation has anything to do with this?
The Operators menu still lags when changing options though.

I found out that if you disable the Match sequence in the operators menu it makes the table hang at the end of games and the TPA exit menu won;t appear :-/

N

netizen

the S3 runs it at a solid 60, looking at the print out now....we may have to remove a wire or two until we can track down this issue, (it appears the stripping order is even causing issues on 360.)

Is that a Tegra S3 or an ARM S3?

Does Tegra architecture make a functional/noticeable difference in TPA performance?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, are going to have a chance to resize and center the scoreboard hud on Firepower before release? The player/ball hud needs to be resized as well.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
My rez file just contains...

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Error</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>The information you requested could not be retrieved. </P></BODY></HTML>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online