Beta 1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

grashopper

Sep 14, 2012
Device/OS: Nexus 7 / 4.2.2

Bug Description: The lower half of the Sun is blacked out.

Steps To Reproduce: None

Frequency: 100%

Ht5yYWS.jpg

Using the same picture, looks like the light for Jupiter is too high and clipping the word. Same somewhat with mars and Venus ... Jupiter is most noticeable though

KithKanan

Dec 25, 2012
Device: Nexus 7, Jelly Bean 4.2.2

Contrary to the "Extra Balls/Specials" section of the Instructions, Specials (1,400,000 points and advancing to Jupiter) are awarding credits only, not Extra Balls.

N

netizen

SSHTL HUD is all messed up and obscures the top roll overs in portrait perspective no matter the viewing angle.
This screen grab is taken on the plunge screen.
IMG_20130521_235701.JPG

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Are you going to add Google Play Framework to TPA? Would be good to have a proper friends leaderboard that's not tied in to who you have on your Facebook account.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Are you going to add Google Play Framework to TPA? Would be good to have a proper friends leaderboard that's not tied in to who you have on your Facebook account.

I just played a shmup game then with the framework, and it is really slick!

The integration is so seamless. Even if we could get a start with basic user account follows in TPA, then branch out into table achievements later.

Would love to see it implemented for TPA.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Also, please consider trying out the high res models on us Ryan.

I know you've seen performance hits, but enabling a switch or something would enable us to switch it off if performance was not acceptable on our devices.

Even if we had to switch apk builds, it would surely be worth putting it out there for us to test on some of the newer hardware, right?

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
First of all: great that there complete table pack are included: I've buy direct the 2.pro pack ;)

Bug or not?
Table Centaur
The 3 rollover lights to receive multi x X Bonus are running in the invers direction. If I press the right flipper, the lights switch to left and visa.

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Also, please consider trying out the high res models on us Ryan.

+1 I'm up for that.

Additionally - Pinbot, portrait, plunge cam 2, I can see that godawful carpet through the table bottom, similar to RBION.

Inverted touch nudging is horrible - can't wait for the fix.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
Pin Bot
+1 with the Grafik error

Add. Multiplayer Mode
E.g. Player 3 lost the ball, player4 should start (pop up) then the rest of point (Bon us) is added for player 3. Now the right popular for player4 pop up. The first one between the point is one to much.

Add. I don't know it is the bad IN connection here in the hotel, but if the Multiplayer game is finish (Pin Bot) then the start screen is shown a short time and the App is crashed :O

Edit on:
The app is crashed at every time in the case that the IN connection is lost, if the table will check (send/received?) the score after the game is finish.

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

TomL

Mar 12, 2013
The app is crashed at every time in the case that the IN connection is lost, if the table will check (send/received?) the score after the game is finish.

Yeah, I'm seeing app crashes too under this scenario:

1. Device has good internet connection.
2. Start up TPA. Log into account. Click on Leaderboards or Tournaments, return to main menu. Exit TPA.
3. Put device in airplane mode, so no internet connection.
4. Start up TPA. Click on Leaderboards or Tournaments. TPA exits abruptly, probably an uncaught exception because of no internet connection.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Device : Samsung s3

Bug description: on Centaur, when holding a flipper up (like when cradling a ball) the lit upper rollover won't change lanes when flipping the other flipper.

Steps to reproduce: Light one of the upper rollovers, hold either left or right flipper up while flipping the other flipper.

Edit: Same bug applies to the bottom rollovers.

Last edited:
N

netizen

I can replicate other UI crashes in application as well. When deleting a rez file the app will crash/close when the new rez file completes its download. This doesn't happen all of the time but often enough to be of concern.
-----------------------------------------------
There is an issue on the table management screen where you cannot scroll the list after you delete a rez file, you have to back out to the main menu screen then go back into the options menu etc to be able to scroll the table management list.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
In the extra menu, on all tables, the art icon that usually sits over the back button is out of place. Instead of being centred over the button, like on every other menu UI button, it is well below it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Pin*Bot wizard goal stars do not show in the "Goals" menu button on the table selection UI Carousel menu even though you can select the Goals menu and see that there are some that have been achieved.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Yup sure do, they were known. If i waited until all of the bugs were fixed on our side you guys wouldn't have gotten a beta this week ;)

Not wanting to come across as an arse, but don't you check these things on your in-house devices?

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok the artists are going to cut some of the alpha out of the table, with the hud and all its destroying performance on these tables.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
ok the artists are going to cut some of the alpha out of the table, with the hud and all its destroying performance on these tables.

Also, you may need to remove the realtime scores on the backglass of both tables.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
good call =) I found that some ios fixes broke my hud, still looking into that.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Also, can you have someone look into the background music on Centaur being cut out when other ROM emulated sounds are playing. This issue was fixed on iOS during beta testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.