Beta 1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Btw, now if you have purchased a single table in the past, this should allow you to buy the other single table (if it was allowed). It will still say pack but will point you in the right direction, the bug indy found was pointing him to the single table when it should not have. Should be live in an hour or so.

N

netizen

How can 1 man do so much?

What percentage of you is Caffeine by this time Friday Ryan?

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
it appears that the Android team at Google has stepped it up and finally gotten some decent debugging tools, so hopefully it will be easier to locate and fix those pesky slowdowns. Their DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitoring Server) used to never work for me since we used the NDK and had multiple threads running, but how it seems to run great =).

And potentially track performance on the hi res table assets, with a view to getting those to us in a build?

::nudge:: ;-)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
And as much as I'm all about certain "features, features, features" Ryan, I'm seriously impressed with what you managed to punch out single-handed this month.

Seriously impressive!

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Ryan, you need someone to do for you on Android what Stuart does for James on iOS.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Ryan, you need someone to do for you on Android what Stuart does for James on iOS.

Yeah, Stuart is a star. I chat with him on #PinballArcadeFans frequently, although he hasn't been on recently (which would suggest he is damn busy).

Ryan needs an assistant.

Scottee28

Jun 18, 2012
Dr. Dude is still the slowest playing table on my Galaxy Note 10.1. How about an "auto hud" option where the HUD can be turned off during game play and back on briefly during next ball switch? With the HUD off Dr. Dude plays more normal without the ball stuttering so much.

Scottee28

Jun 18, 2012
Dr Dude, if you turn off the HUD and then get onto the score board, you cannot see the initials and a mini HUD pops up at the top but doesnt show initials.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
That's cool that they're offering a discount to those of us idiots who bought packs 11, 12, and 13. Unfortunately, I just bought pack 14 (in addition to the rest, of course), then two days later, I get the newsletter announcing the season pass discount for 11, 12, and 13! I guess I can never win. I'm a loser and a disgrace to humanity.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
That's cool that they're offering a discount to those of us idiots who bought packs 11, 12, and 13. Unfortunately, I just bought pack 14 (in addition to the rest, of course), then two days later, I get the newsletter announcing the season pass discount for 11, 12, and 13! I guess I can never win. I'm a loser and a disgrace to humanity.

I've emailed and asked anyway. I just mentioned that I beta test for android, so hopefully that carries some weight with the support dudes.

Mad07

Feb 13, 2013
That's cool that they're offering a discount to those of us idiots who bought packs 11, 12, and 13.....

My pers. meaning:
I've make the request by mail a few weeks/month ago, if it's possible to bundle the tables. I'm happy, that it was happen now.
Uncomfortable the time was not the best in combination with the bundle; but nevertheless I'll hope, that the season 3 will be offered in time. Last but not least, I have pay also a little bit double, but on other hand: In my vacation I've play together with my son on real table ... What does you think: How fast does the money goes away, if the angel is high or the mechanic of the flippers e.g. must be renewed ? You can see this one only after the first play (and pay) ....
On other hand: I can see a real progress: bugs will be fixed, table updated, Ryan is activ in the forum (with a real effect in the SW) and if I thing how much hours you can/will play the game without any add. money ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online