Beta 1.14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bass Mummy

Jul 26, 2012
I have a request. Since the setting for invert nudge is going to be persistent, would it also be possible to make the setting for shake nudge vs touch nudge persistent as well? I use shake nudging on my Nexus 7 and have to go in and change it every time I load the game.

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
I have a request. Since the setting for invert nudge is going to be persistent, would it also be possible to make the setting for shake nudge vs touch nudge persistent as well? I use shake nudging on my Nexus 7 and have to go in and change it every time I load the game.

+1 to that, right now we have to change it every time

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
yeah for sure I will add that to my list for the next interim build. There is a bug where it wont save options changed until you finish a game, not sure if this is related.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
I think this is acting normally. We ping google to make sure you are connected before issuing network calls. In this case you can ping but are not authenticated. I think what you need to do is login first before playing or go into airplane mode since we cannot determine this case.

Next crash under same condition:
Finish Pin Bot, insert the 3 char for a highscore, the popup with the final score of all 4player comes up, after that it's need a small time : crash.
It's look like that the connection timed out too

Btw. : this doesn't means, that the Wifi or socket is out of service:It's means that no server outside of the network is reachable.
As example a screenshoot att
da4atu4u.jpg

Gesendet von meinem A510 mit Tapatalk 2

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ill also add firepower to the list but noone here told me they did anything to this =\

N

netizen

ill also add firepower to the list but noone here told me they did anything to this =\

It's not that anyone did anything to it, but that no-one has done anything to it since the release and the pop bumpers have been weak from day one

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Centaur:

Call Attendant feature while ball is at the plunger places a second ball at the plunger (Happen to be at work, hit it by accident and then had to do some work).

Frequency: 100%
Device tested: Note2

On the bright side. It did something :D

Haven't tried with Pinbot yet

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Well I meant noone told me that the physics were tweaked ;) ill take care of it for the next round. Unless they re-task me I want to get you guys a new beta build next week with front nudge, regions changing, etc in asap.

It's not that anyone did anything to it, but that no-one has done anything to it since the release and the pop bumpers have been weak from day one

esp2000

Jun 4, 2012
Sounds good Ryan. Thank you for all of your hard work. I like the way that the latest beta plays. All of the lag I was seeing is gone now.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
it appears that the Android team at Google has stepped it up and finally gotten some decent debugging tools, so hopefully it will be easier to locate and fix those pesky slowdowns. Their DDMS (Dalvik Debug Monitoring Server) used to never work for me since we used the NDK and had multiple threads running, but how it seems to run great =).

Indy99

May 24, 2013
there appears to be a bug in the new version. I just downloaded the official version from the Play Store and when I attempted to purchase some of the earlier table packs it actually only downloaded a single table. Taxi was the one I downloaded and it said I was downloading the table pack but it really was only a single table. I've been looked at some of the other tables and got to the Google Play accept screen and noticed they were also for single tables raise the red button said they were table packs. Hope this makes sense.again this is the official version and not the beta but I did not see a thread yet for the new version.

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
are you talking about it offering you to buy only one table or download one table?

Indy99

May 24, 2013
I attempted to buy the taxi table pack. Is screens from the game itself indicated that I would be purchasing the table pack although the price seems low for a table pack. I did not pay attention to the Google Play screen that most likely indicated I was only downloading taxi.after the download I also tried to play Harley which was also supposed to be in the pack and it wanted to charge me the full price of the pack to download the one table. that is when I started clicking on the other earlier table packs that I have not purchased and it all looked like the same behavior

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
if you look at the top of the site there is a "notifications" link. I need to know what your google account email is so I can check your purchases.

I attempted to buy the taxi table pack. Is screens from the game itself indicated that I would be purchasing the table pack although the price seems low for a table pack. I did not pay attention to the Google Play screen that most likely indicated I was only downloading taxi.after the download I also tried to play Harley which was also supposed to be in the pack and it wanted to charge me the full price of the pack to download the one table. that is when I started clicking on the other earlier table packs that I have not purchased and it all looked like the same behavior

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
Unless they re-task me

6 months back the Android led the way and no mystery that was down to Ryan, now we are sadly lacking behind.
Farsight, let the man do his stuff!

Ios got icade support 2months back, we're still lacking native controller support. Enhanced nudge control, ios beta got it 2 weeks back - latest play release, missing.
I remember ios users posting on here how they were tempted to an Android device due to our support.

Farsight - for the love of god, pay Ryan less money, so he can afford less holidays. :D

(+ Have a word with Zsolt about getting a Zaccaria Android port too if you have any sway there).

Last edited:

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
Well remember I am doing things that are cross platform as well like tournaments and server side stuff ;) but I will try my best to catch up, but with ouya coming up that might be a pain, but we will see. Really did not anticipate this many bugs this time around ><..><

6 months back the Android led the way and no mystery that was down to Ryan, now we are sadly lacking behind.
Farsight, let the man do his stuff!

Ios got icade support 2months back, we're still lacking native controller support. Enhanced nudge control, ios beta got it 2 weeks back - latest play release, missing.
I remember ios users posting on here how they were tempted to an Android device due to our support.

Farsight - for the love of god, pay Ryan less money, so he can afford less holidays. :D

(+ Have a word with Zsolt about getting a Zaccaria Android port too if you have any sway there).

Ryan Routon

FarSight Employee
Feb 24, 2012
ok testing then uploading a new patch to Google play. There was a rare enumeration bug in purchasing introduced with the season pack stuff and its backwards compatibility bit of code. Thanks for the heads up Indy99!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts