Request Beta of Pinball Arcade for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dach

May 29, 2013
Good to hear it's coming along! I cant wait to play on PC with a controler more suited to nudge than my Kindle; where in the heat of battle my fingers miss the flippers at critical moments .

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
I would consider backing T2 just to get PC Beta access, I'm not especially a fan of T2 but I do like Steve Ritchie's stuff. Guess I'll just have to wait until August like everyone else!

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
Bizarrely I'm in the opposite end of the spectrum where I backed Star Trek:TNG on 360 and technically should have switched it to pc by now but would rather buy the pro pack when it hits so I know that my table isn't reliant on farsights servers.

Or would a completely different thing be happening with the tables on Steam?

rob3d

Feb 20, 2012
Bizarrely I'm in the opposite end of the spectrum where I backed Star Trek:TNG on 360 and technically should have switched it to pc by now but would rather buy the pro pack when it hits so I know that my table isn't reliant on farsights servers.

Or would a completely different thing be happening with the tables on Steam?
If I had to guess it would work like the ps 3 dlc. We would most likely get steam keys to activate which won't tie us to farsight servers. Just a guess though.

Rudy

Sep 13, 2012
I think I'll wait on it to see what the deal is then go about swi...Oh what am I kidding? I'll buy the pro pack anyway so even if the servers go down I'll still have a copy of the table tied to my account with the pro pack.

Now to see if the deadline has passed on switching consoles <_<

EDIT: Just checked my kickstarter survey and realised that I chose windows as an option anyway. I didn't even know it was an option :O

Last edited:

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Is the PC version out yet (or at least have a firm date?)

There's a lot of talk about this. Is the PC version out yet?

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
If it doesn't come out soon I'm going to explode, can you live with that Farsight?

DO YOU WANT MY BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!?!!11/11/

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
If it doesn't come out soon I'm going to explode, can you live with that Farsight?

DO YOU WANT MY BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS!?!!11/11/
Don't be silly. You can't explode with enough force to get your blood from the UK all the way to California.

karl

May 10, 2012
Or you could just do it the French way and fart in their general direction. Less messy. (unless you have a bad stomach of course)

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
Will we get the beta an hour before the official Steam release? That's about what it seems. So sick of waiting for this damn beta. It has been over a year now.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So sick of waiting for this damn beta. It has been over a year now.
Right, you've already waited a year...so a couple of more days is going to kill you at this point?

I'd like to see it soon, too, but if FarSight is still finding and squashing major bugs and is not ready to unleash the beta, then there's no point in rushing matters.

DaPinballWizard

Apr 16, 2012
I am sick of the delays. We were supposed to have the beta a long, long time ago. Why they didn't deliver when they were supposed to, only they know. Oh, and Wii U will be released within the launch window. Ha.

karl

May 10, 2012
Your virtua pin getting hungry? I feel for you but just forget about the beta. The official release will be out August anyway so no reason to loose sleep over the beta anymore.

Carl Spiby

Feb 28, 2012
Right, you've already waited a year...so a couple of more days is going to kill you at this point?

I'd like to see it soon, too, but if FarSight is still finding and squashing major bugs and is not ready to unleash the beta, then there's no point in rushing matters.

So you're saying we'll have it in 2 days? I'm going to hold you to that :p :D

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
So you're saying we'll have it in 2 days? I'm going to hold you to that :p :D
No, I'm not saying that. (I have no idea when it will be out.)

Besides, if it isn't, you won't be around to call me on it anyway, since your blood will be in a post-explosion flight to California. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts